In one bed RayxPrincexRoc

Ray always had  a crush on his two made mates prince and roc but he never had the courage to say anything he would always stare at them when they had their shirts off and would stare at their asses when they would turn around but ray didn't know was that both roc and prince had a crush on him and they both making ray theirs forever. The boys was on a two week brake they were on the tour bus prodigy left to Atlanta to see his boyfriend Omar and their daughter Gina. So it was just Ray, Prince, and Roc on the bus. They were headed to La the ride was 10 hours long from Atlanta. What would happen in those 10 hours lets see.

~Tour Bus~

Ray Pov

I'm on this tour bus by myself with my two crushes I always wanted to have a threesome with the both of them having two big fat dicks shove up my ass OMG that will feel amazing I wonder do they feel the same has I fell for them I hope so, I started to get hungry so I got up from my bunk and went into the kitchen has I was making my food I felt eyes on the back of me I slowly turn my head and saw roc and prince staring at my ass I blushed and shook my head I finish making my fried apples I headed back to my room where I was in I turn on the TV and started eating my apples I heard my door open and close I didn't really pay it no mind until I felt kisses on my neck my eyes went wide I jump and look at prince ad roc biting their lips at me and rubbing them self's through throw shorts.

Ray: W-h-a-t w-as that about

Prince we want u baby

Roc: yea baby come on lets us rock your world

Ray: 0_o what huh

Prince: come on baby boy we know u got a crush on us

Roc: yea we know

Ray: what how you guys know

Prince: well first off I see the way u look a use with our shirts off

Roc: second I see they way u stare at our asses when we not looking

Ray :'blushes' oh you did

Roc: yea walks towards ray "flows by prince

Ray" backs up into a wall what u guys doing

Roc: making love to you

Roc slowly brought his lips to rays neck prince undid rays pants and he pull them down along with his boxers he got on his knees and stroke ray slowly in his hand roc continue to suck on rays neck finding his spot "Uhhh" ray moan out prince took ray in his month and bobbed his head up and down on rays member. Prince started to pick up the pace on rays member roc went down and join prince on rays member, ray grab both of their heads bounce them harder on his dick.

Ray: uhhh yea babies suck daddy's dick yea shit

Prince/Roc: goes harder

Ray: uhh shit I'm gonna cum strokes his dick in their faces and cums all over their faces

Prince roc slowly lick the cum off their faces and tongue kiss share other well sharing the cum ray walk over to the bed and strip out of his clothes come over here to daddy they both strip out of their clothes and went over to ray. Prince sat on rays dick and roc say on rays face. ray took his tongue inside of rocs ass prince started to ride ray.

Ray: uhh shit prince so tight

Roc: aww daddy yass eat my ass out with that long ass tongue yass good

Prince: bonuces faster awwwwwwww daddy I love your dick shit

Ray: hell yea bounce on daddy dick

Roc: aww daddy Im gonna cum

Prince: me too

the both cum all over ray

Ray: bend that ass over baby roc got on all fours ray got behind him and prince got behind ray. they al started thrusting in and out of each other all you heard was skin slapping together and moans and groans so or later all three of them came together they all cuddle together.

Ray: guys

Prince: yea

Roc: yea

Ray: be my boyfriends

Prince/Roc: yes of course

So you see what can happen on a bus in 10 hours? 

It was my first three some image How did you like it

Comment vote and stay mindless