Party all Night ...Literally

Katie

“Oh my gosh… That guy over there keeps staring at you Katie,” Cassie smiled as she threw back another shot of tequila.

A waitress came over to our table with another round of drinks and said, “These are from the guy over there in the corner.”

I gave him a quick wave as a thank you and Cassie and I both broke out into a fit of laughter. “See I told you.”

“He’s probably just trying to be nice to a couple old women in here,” I laughed.

“Who are you calling old? Your only as old as you feel and I am feeling pretty damn good right now.”

I was trying to be good and not text Owen every five minutes to check on Alex but I couldn’t help that my mind kept wandering back to them.

“Um girl you need to stop daydreaming and catch up. You are so far behind.”

I looked down at the three shots of tequila lined up in front of me then shrugged my shoulders. Owen did say to have fun. I quickly downed one right after another.

“I would have to say I am impressed,” I heard a sexy Irish accent coming from behind me.

I quickly turned around on my stool and came face to face with Craig. Wait the heck is this guy following me everywhere I go. What part of I am married does this guy not understand?

“Hello again Craig,” I mumbled.

“Katie who is your friend?” Cassie asked. I turned back to face her again not liking the close proximity between me and him.

“Cassie, this is Craig and he is not really my friend just an acquaintance that I seem to keep running into.”

“Nice to meet you Cassie, Let me buy you ladies another round,” he smiled. I smiled back politely as he took a seat between the two of us.

“So how did you guys meet?” Cassie asked. I kicked her in the shin and gave her a death stare.

“I just helped her change a flat tire that’s all,” He replied smugly.

He waved down the waitress and asked her to bring us some more drinks. I could feel the alcohol starting to loosen me up a little. It’s like I could feel all the pent up tension just melt away. The waitress returned a few minutes later with our drinks. I tossed back the shot an grabbed the beer sitting in front of me.

“Let’s go dance,” I suggested to Cassie. I slid off the stool and lost my balance for a minute. I could feel someone’s hand on my arm trying to help right me. I shrugged it off of me and grabbed Cassie’s hand dragging her out on the dance floor.

There were a couple other people dancing as well. The alcohol was really starting to hit me hard as we continued to dance. I probably shouldn’t have drunk so much so fast. I felt someone’s hands on my waist. I quickly spun around and shoved them back almost dropping my beer in the process.

“Back off dude and don’t touch me ever again,” I spat at him. I may have over reacted a little but he took the hint.

I turned back to Cassie and we continued to dance. I jumped when I felt something vibrate in my pocket. I reached in my pocket and pulled out the culprit. Something bumped my arm and I dropped my phone on the floor.

“Damn it!” Cassie gave me a funny look.

“What’s wrong?” She asked.

“I dropped my damn phone on the ground.”

Before I could bend over to pick it up Craig was handing my phone back to me. “Thank You,” I mumbled and made my way back to the table.

I put my phone on the table and looked at the new message

Hey babe how’s it going?---Owen

I smiled as I attempted to send a message back.

Great it’s going!---Katie

How much have you had to drink…lol ---Owen

Not enough…lmao---Katie.

Well have fun… Love you----Owen

I wuv you too!----Katie

“How’s Alex?” Cassie asked staring at my phone.

“Good I suppose I forgot to ask,” I laughed.

“Matt said he would pick us up in about an hour. So we have a little bit longer to get our party on.”

“I have to go to the bathroom,” I said and jumped off the stool once again losing my balance but this time I fell into a pair of strong arms. I looked up to see who my savior was and of course it was Craig again. I hadn’t noticed he had come back to our table.

“Maybe I should go with you and make sure you make it there ok.” I could hear Cassie laugh.

Cassie came to my aide and pulled me away from Craig. We quickly made our way to the restroom. I didn’t have to go I just had to get away from him. I grabbed a paper towel and wet it then placed it on my face. The coolness of the towel helped wake me up a little.

I looked in the mirror and tried to make sure none of my makeup was running. After I was satisfied with my appearance I leaned back against the wall and closed my eyes for a moment. I quickly opened them when I felt a hand on my face.

Cassie stood in front of me smiling as she brushed back a stray strand of hair from my face. Her fingers lingered on my face as she slowly leaned towards me. The next thing I know her lips were against mine as she tried to part my lips with her tongue. Her lips tasted sweet with a hint of salt.

A small moan escaped my lips as she deepened the kiss. Her lips were soft nothing compared to Owens. I could feel one hand in my hair as the other traced the side of my breast sending shivers of pleasure through my body.

She pulled her lips from mine and before I could say anything she placed a finger over my lips and began to trace her tongue along my neck. She removed her finger from my lips and I moaned again as she cupped my breast with her hand and continued to kiss my neck.

“Cassie,” I whispered practically breathless. “We can’t do this.”

“Why not?” she asked as slid her hand up my shirt and sent more sparks through me.

“We just can’t.”

“We are just having a little fun,” she purred in my ear.

The next thing I knew the bathroom door flew open and a couple drunk girls stumbled through. Cassie stepped back and I quickly readjusted my shirt. My face was probably three shades of red right now. What just happened?