Need a cold Shower after that

Owen

I felt so bad for Katie the other night. I’m just glad she knew her limits and walked out of the room. You see too many parents hurting their child because they don’t know how to deal with the frustration of a crying child.

At least the antibiotics seem to be helping because he is pretty much back to his happy little self. Katie is in the bathroom getting ready to go out with Cassie. She didn’t want to go but I insisted it would do her good to get out of the house for a little bit. Alex was asleep in his bed at the moment and I am just sitting on the couch flipping through the channels on the TV.

I dropped the remote right out of my hand when Katie walked into the room. She had on a pair of them skin tight jeans everyone seems to be obsessed with and red heels. She left her hair down so it laid on her shoulders. She had her hands on her hips just staring at me.

“What’s wrong? Do I need to change?” She asked.

I motioned for her to come here and she obliged slowly walking towards me. When she was within reach I grabbed her hand and pulled her down onto my lap so that she was straddling me. Damn she looked hot. I moved my hands and pulled her ass closer to me. She placed her hands on my shoulders to steady herself and giggled in response to the quick movement.

My hands moved slowly up her back til they reached her hair. I pulled her head towards me and crushed my lips against hers. She moaned in response as she moved her hands to the back of my neck. She kissed me back with so much hunger.

She reached for the hem of my shirt and pulled it over my head. Her hands roamed all over my chest as she continued to kiss me with so much force.

“Shit!” I complained as I heard a knock on the front door. Katie climbed off my lap and headed to the door as I let out a low grumble.

“Hey girl are you ready to…oh my gosh I just like totally interrupted something didn’t I?” I looked up at Cassie’s red face and laughed.

Katie covered her mouth trying to hold in her laughter. “It’s ok Cassie,” Katie assured her.

Hell no it was not ok, I finally get some much needed alone time with her and Cassie decides to show up early. I quickly get up and head to the bathroom. I could hear the clinking sound of Katie’s heel following behind me.

I reach for the faucet and turn on the shower. I could feel Katie’s arms wrap around the back of me as she whispered, “Don’t worry we will finish this when I get home.”

I turned and smirked, “You promise?”

She grabbed the back of my neck and pulled me towards her until our lips met again. She nibbled on my bottom lip teasing me with her tongue… she knows that drives me crazy when she does that.

“Does that answer your question,” she said in a seductive voice.

“I guess we will just have to wait and see,” I smiled back.

“I promise I won’t be out all night.”

“Make sure you have fun, but not too much. Oh and by the way you look very sexy Mrs. Matthews.”

She blew a kiss to me over her shoulder as she walked out of the bathroom. I quickly removed the rest of my clothes and tossed them into the hamper. I stepped into the warm shower and let the water run over my face.

After a few minutes of standing in the water I got out and quickly dried off. I could hear Alex crying through the monitor. After I threw on some clothes I headed to his room. I picked him up and we made our way to the kitchen after a quick change of his diaper. I figured he would be waking up soon for a feeding.

I walked to the couch and sat down and putting Alex on my lap so he could suck down his bottle. I heard my phone vibrate on the end table. I bet Katie is already checking in on Alex and she hasn’t even been gone an hour.

Hey how’s it going? ----unknown

Who the hell would be texting me? Um who is this?--- Owen

            Oh sorry! It’s Natalia---unknown

            How did you get my number? ----Owen

            What the hell. Who would have given her my number? Alex let out a small burp as he finished off his bottle.

            So what are you up to tonight? I noticed your wife was here at the bar---- unknown

            You didn’t answer my question. Who gave you my number?----Owen

            Ok she is seriously starting to piss me off right now. I stood up and walked down the hall and replaced the now sleeping Alex into his crib. My pocket vibrated again.

            Hey sexy man J How is my baby boy?---- Katie

            I am doing just fine. Oh you meant Alex… I just fed him at put him back to bed---- Owen

            I chuckled out loud after I hit the send button. I knew it wouldn’t take long before she was checking up on us. I grabbed some leftovers from the fridge and put them on a plate then tossed it in the microwave.

            After the microwave beeped I grabbed a cold bottle of beer from the fridge then retrieved my plate and headed to the couch. My phone vibrated again.

            I have my ways---- unknown

            I ignored her message and tossed my phone on the couch next to me. I don’t think she gets it. I am not interested in her. I finish the food and slide the plate onto the coffee table. I’ve got the remote in one hand and a cold beer in the other. Only one thing could make this even better.