chapter 4

You where suprised on how well everything worked out between you and your students which you learned yourself that the man in red is named harry, the man in green is named robin, and the little ball of sunshine is named manny.

After your apology and talking about why all the bad things is happening to them and many other people they forgiven you and actually had a pretty nice conversation. You didn't expect them to forgive you really, you pretty much expect manny to run away from you, harry possibly try to fight you, and robin trying to get manny, them forgiving you actually shocked you much more then lighting would have ever did.

That was only a year ago...

The boss doesn't know about what you did and you where also surprised at that, since you moved out of your place and never did your job since then he should've known what you where doing and tries to put a stop to it but it never happened.

*is he waiting for something Or is he gonna do something terrible to my new friends for not following orders?*

You thought sitting in the front yard in the rain not really minding the mud covering your (s/f/c) coat and your black boots
"Miss. (Y/n)?" A voice said snapping you out of your thoughts and you look up to see manny in a little bright green raincoat with black boots and a brown hat on his head, his black boots was also covered in mud and has a few spots on mud on his face and coat "yes manny?" You asked him with a smile "you look sad.." he said with a frown "oh I'm sorry manny. I was lost in thought for a bit you go back to playing in the mud ok?" You said to him and he smiles "ok" he said and goes back to jumping in muddy puddles making you smile.

As you watched the child play in the Mud and rain someone was watching you both through the window in the house, It was harry even after a year with you being well... yourself he still doesn't trust you. He only forgave you cuz manny and robin did. He always keeps a close eye on you even when you are alone with manny or robin, Since you came along no one else gave them lessons which made harry suspicious thinking you have a plan.

When in reality you didn't

"Harry stop watching them you should know by now that (y/n) wouldn't hurt us" robin said to the man in red fixing dinner "but don't you think it's odd that all the teaching just stopped after (y/n) came along?" Harry asked looking at robin and he looks back at harry with a unreadable look "well maybe she told the other teachers to not bother us anymore" robin said to him then goes back to fixing dinner "besides it's been a year, if something was going on don't you think it would've happened a while ago? Your just being paranoid" Robin asked not taking his eyes off the meal he is preparing for his friends, harry fell silent and looks back outside.

The rain has stopped and manny is looking at the rainbow that is spread across the blue sky while you was sitting in the exact same spot you where at but smiling and looking at the rainbow too.

"Maybe your right.."