chapter 9

It wasn't long till manny and robin woke up, since robin is a early bird and manny is a hyper ball of sunshine.
You where going to fix some pancakes for your friends but robin insisted that he will make breakfast, since you where a bit tired from staying up almost half the night talking with larry you let him make breakfast.

Manny was a bit happier then usual and you are not sure why. When you asked he only said that he made a new friend and that her name was Dolly. At 1st you didn't think much of it, she couldn't be a teacher since manny isn't afraid and there's no singing echoing down the halls. She could just be a neighbor or a imaginary friend maybe.

After robin fixed the pancakes he hands manny a plate with pancakes and maple syrup, As soon as manny got the plate he ran off to his room, you shrugged and went in the living room to see harry still sleeping on his chair.

You giggled a bit when you noticed that he was drooling a bit in his sleep, you lightly shook him "haaarrryyyyyyy get uuuup" you giggled, when he snorted and mumbled "five more minutes" in his half asleep state. You made a tiny rain cloud appear over his head and it rain cats and dogs on him, harry shots up "it's cold!!!!" And with that he fell off the chair cold and wet.

You couldn't help but laugh at his reaction "i-im sorry harry but you weren't getting up!" You said through your laughter almost in tears, harry glares at you with his blue eyes.... after a few seconds of that He started to laugh too and gets up.

******time skip cuz im lazy*******

You all where ready to go one your little chicken ((that is cooked)) picnic, you robin and harry walked outside with you holding the basket, robin holding the blanket for you all to sit on, and harry holding the plastic plates and drinks. Manny though was not outside yet, he said he had to get something.

He then ran out with a rag doll in his hands, it was a rather strange doll. It had pastel pink yarn hair that was tied in a side ponytail, a pastel purple ribbon with a green eyeball in the center was holding the dolls yawn hair in place, it had a pretty blue dress with long black sleeves and a green ribbon wrapped around the waist, it had no mouth and has these big dark purple button eyes that aren't stitched on very well.

You had never noticed that manny was interested in rag dolls, actually you never even knew he had any dolls so this was a surprise. Harry and robin looked at each other but didn't question it, you and the others started to head to the forest where the perfect picnic area was.

When you all got there robin put down the blanket and you put down the basket, manny played with a butterfly while giggling as you guys set up the picnic.
The butterfly flew to the picnic basket that was closed that I should mention and robin took out a fly swat and hit the butterfly "pesky bee!" Robin huffed.
Manny gasped and started to cry, he ran off into the bushes while carrying his doll and climbed up a tree.

He lightly cried and hugged his doll then he heard a voice say "it makes you sad doesn't it?"