Games and Kittens

Bariah’s P.O.V

                ~December 1, 2013~

                It’s been a week since Louis and I’s arrangement, and I haven’t seen him since. I was sitting on the couch, just lying there, bored out of my mind. I had just got done having lunch with Carter but I had nothing to do at the moment.

                As if on cue, someone knocked on the door. I groaned and sat up lazily, walking out of the room and down the small corridor to the door which was now being opened. It swung open to reveal a frantic looking Louis.

                I quirked an eyebrow as I stared at him. “You didn’t think I forgot did you?” He said giving me a smirk but grabbed ahold of my wrist and started tugging me out of the flat. “Louis, wait!” I said but he just replied, “Nope, I’m not wasting my time, now come on!”

                “Where are we going?” I asked as I harshly pulled my wrist out of his grasp; he continued walking though, me following suit. “To the movies.” He said and I could practically see the smirk from behind him. “You know I hate the movies.” I whined pathetically as we walked down the steps to his car.

                I got in and crossed my arms over my chest, thinking about how badly this could go wrong. Louis hadn’t said anything else, but he kept smiling on the way there.

This was not off to a good start.

*

Bariah’s Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/hope_10/set?id=110543456

*

                “Louis, this isn’t the cinema, it’s someone’s house.” I said as I shut the door and stood on the walkway to the front door. “I know.” He motioned for me to follow him inside and I reluctantly do as told. He opens the front door and kicks off his shoes, I do the same. I follow him throughout this vast house into this open room with this big glowing object in the middle. The drapes were drawn so it was dark in this room, illuminating this mass of, sheets?

                It looked beautiful though, I thought to myself as he opened a flap in the  ‘tent’ for me. I crawled in and my mouth fell open, there were lights strung throughout the inside of fort of covers. “Wow.” I said and sat on a pillow.

                There was a TV set up in the back of the tent with a Ps3 attached to it. “I’ll be right back.” Louis said and exited the tent easily. I sat there awkwardly, twiddling my thumbs as I looked around the pretty large area. I could sit up on my knees and not even touch the top.

                Louis had come back grunting as he entered the tent, less gracefully than when he exited the premises. He was carrying a big bowl of popcorn and a large bag along with some fizzy drinks. “I took the bag and drinks from him and set them down in front of me.

          I opened the bag to find gummy worms, gummy bears, sour skittles and sour patch watermelons. Fuck yeah, my favorite candies! I immediately opened the watermelons and threw some in my mouth. Louis chuckled at me as he turned on the TV and then the PlayStation. “So video games and movies?” I asked with a mouthful of candy.

                A few years back we would always make a sheet and blanket fort while playing games and eating junk. He was bringing back our old memories. “Pretty much.” He said as he opened up ‘Crash Team Racing’.

                “I am going to kick your ass at this game!” I said getting excited quickly, I shouldn’t be though, I’m giving in so easily already. “Is that so?” He said handing me a controller and I nodded, looking at him through slitted lids. “Bring it on!” He said as he chose N-Gin and I chose Nina.