The Battle

Hey guys! So sorry to have you wait this long for the next update! I hope you like it 😊

"We are ready! I just know it! We can take them! I'm sure of it! How many wolves do they even have? When Kyle and I went there to settle the dispute over Liam they were lavish on their designs but hardly any wolves were around!" I ranted, slamming my fist down on the hug oak table.

Kyle's mother stood up, her eyes cold. "We have permitted you to sit in on these meetings but not to interrupt and speak freely what's in your mind!" She scolded. I glared at her. "I am Luna! The alphas mate! I have personal matters strung in with the authority I have I will speak my mind and you- a past Luna- will listen to it!" I spat back.

Boy does she get in my nerves! I can't believe her! Saying I have no right to speak my mind! Well I have authority and if I'm being invited to sit in on a meeting you better damn well know I'm going to speak my thoughts on the subject! My father, brother, best friend, Liam, and now my mother have all been affected by this wolf clan.

I can not tolerate this any more! I need revenge! I need to avenge my loved ones! See to it they can rest peacefully knowing they have a place in my heart and in others! Knowing that their enemy has been. Fought down and will not destroy anymore lives and families!

"You date talk back to your Luna?!" She gasped. All other past Luna's gasped along with her. That's IT! "Listen here! Listen really well because I will not repeat myself!" Giving a look of certain death the other Luna's become silent. That's right... listen here bitches!

"Your time to reign this pack has come and gone. It is my time now. My time to prove myself to this pack. To pledge my allegiance to the wretched pack that has condemned me simply because I was not like them. Well now I am. I am a full, pure blood, wolf! I am the alphas mate which makes me Luna and that means I have control over the pack just like the alpha!"

"You guys know better than anyone what a pain things can be and how stubborn our wolves can get! But if we don't fight our enemies now then we may not survive. This pack is a big threat! We must take care of the issue while we have the will, ability, and stronghold to do so!"

With my angry words leading off into silence a door is suddenly thrown open. In walks Kyle. He had some business to take care of and had to leave for a short while. That is when my whole rant took place. Straightening myself up and nodded to Kyle. He nodded back and begin his speech.

"When I left we were very divided on our vote of this war. My mate argues that we are ready to fight them right now- Soren into their stronghold and take them down. Others believe that we should wait, build more strength and numbers." He paused and looked at me.

"Though waiting will help us it an also destroy us. Word may get around if our attack and we lose the element of surprise. If word gets around- or even if word doesn't get around, the enemy pack will build its strength and numbers just like us and then we will surely not come out victorious."

He goes to continue his speech when his mother cuts him off. "We've heard everything we need to. We have come to a decision. We will fight this war now. At dawn we leave. Tell your families. Those you love. Tomorrow will be our war." With that said she walks briskly out of the room, everyone else following her, some stopping to talk to one another. I find Kyle in the mess of people and hug him.

"We did it! The war is on its way! I'm sure we can win. Our spirit is strong I do not doubt that!" I cheer. He does not cheer back. "We should not be happy to go to war my dear. It is said m owing that some of us will die. That is a given. In war people die. Some will not have fathers or mothers or brothers or sisters or aunts or uncles. They will lose their loved ones for this sake. So I hope this sale is worth it. Do you understand?"