Joining

Here's the next update!! Hope you guys like it!

After three days my wounds had been healed and I was ready to finally mate with Kyle. Walking into his office I cleared my throat, catching his attention. I smiled at his surprised expression.

"They've released you? Are you alright then? Nothing hurts anymore?" He asks worriedly. I laugh and walk over to his desk, standing in front of him. "Kyle... I want to mate. Right now." His eyes widen and he stares back at me. "I'm serious." I state.

It was a swift motion. His hands were on my hips, and the next I knew, he was taking off my shirt. I blushed. I knew this was exactly what I wanted and now that I'm a full wolf I am able to bare his children!

"Spencer I love you so much, you know that right?" He paused his actions and looked into my eyes. I stared back. I really love him. "I love you too. I want you. I want us to be one. No matter what I will always love you. Nothing will ever break us apart."

He smiles and caresses my face. "Spencer..." our heart felt moment ends and he's back at kissing me passionately. I moan, liking all the sensations he's giving me. Finally he leaves my mouth and goes to take off my pants but I stop him.

Though I love him I also want to have my fair share of dominance. It's not everyday you get the chance of a life time. I smirk at his confused expression and push him away steadily until I'm on top. He looks up at me, still confused.

"I'm so hot and bothered." I whisper, leaning down and licking his ear. He groans seductively and grabs my waist. "S-Spencer what are you..." he trails off. I giggle. I like being in control like this... I place my hands on his chest. "Mm, Kyle..." I moan out. He grinds his teeth together.

"Stop teasing babe." He complains. I giggle. "But I like it- being on top I mean." He gives me a bit of a scowl and I smile back at him, rolling my hips into his. He lets out a loud grunt before hissing. "Damn... I'm so hard..." he mutters. I blush.

"Kyle I love you. I'll love you forever. Please hold me tighter." I say. His eyes open and he reaches out, grabbing me and switching our positions. I pout, dang I lost my authoritative position! He smirks. "I love you too babe." He huffs out. Oooh so his wolf is taking over is it?

I'm surprised he's kept it within him for so long. Bringing my legs up I let my wolf take over as well. "I want to be with you so bad. I'm so glad we're mates!" She howled out in pleasure as Kyle fondled my breasts. I moaned. Yes! "I'll definitely make you feel amazing my love."

(A/N) Okay for anyone who doesn't want the full on sex scene please skip ahead. Thank you :) (gosh I'm so embarrassed!)

With our clothes off, piled up on the floor, our entire beings were being exposed to one another. I grew shy and pulled away, covering my breasts. My scars from that time in the woods when I lost my father. Kyle stops and looks at me.

"Spencer it's alright. You are beautiful to me. I love seeing this side of you. I love you so much, these scars... they are there to remind you why you are still alive ." He comforts me, any thoughts of nervousness disappearing within seconds.

Uncovering my self I watch as his eyes take me in as a whole. His eyes traveled from my lips to my chest to my middle to my legs and finally back up to my eyes. I blushed and took this capable to explore his body. His muscles popped out and looked so attractive as he held onto me. He was lean but strong and gentle.

Growing shy again I couldn't bring myself to look down any further than his waist. Biting my lip I steel a quick glance and grow red in the face by what I find. I look back up at Kyle. "Are you sure it'll fit inside me?" I ask nervously. He chuckles and kisses my forehead.