Chapter 2

The weekend ended up going by fast, and it was Monday. Great! Here I was waking up to go to school. The place I hated more than anything. But at least I had Danny to look forward to. He always makes me feel better.

I got in the shower and washed my hair. When I got out I brushed my hair and teeth, then put my clothes on. I decided to wear my favorite black jeans and my white shirt that had in gold letters that said COOL STORY BRO tell it again on it, and I put on my gold laced sandals.

I went in my room to grab my cheetah print backpack then headed out the house. I got to my bus stop just in time as the bus was pulling up.

When I got to school I waited at our usual spot where we always met in the mornings. I ended up waiting for a little longer than usual. Where is he?

*My phone went off*

I took out my phone and read the text "sorry i picked up tiffany and amber we went to mcdonalds i'll see you later"

I shut my phone not replying to Danny's text and put it back in my pocket. How could he just leave me waiting? Did he actually think I wasn't gonna wait for him? I was starting to lose my best friend to my worst enemy. I will not let that happen no way!

The warning bell rung and I headed for first period.

^_^

"Hey Danny I was thinking we could go get milkshakes at our favorite shop? I'll pay" I said as I leaned against Danny's car.

"Sounds fun Kel but-"

"Oh you waited for us" Tiffany smiled running into Danny's arms.

"Yeah I thought you would end up leaving" Amber added.

"Of course not" Danny said.

"Oh.. hi Kelly I didn't see you there" Tiffany let go of Danny and smiled at me.

That stupid fake smile of hers. I just wanted to smack it off her lips so hard!

"Were just going to get our nails done you should come, you really need a little manicure anyway" Tiffany continued.

"No thank you" I replied.

"Suit yourself" Amber laughed getting in the car.

"I'll text you later" Danny said.

"Yeah bye Kelly" Tiffany smirked while getting in the car.

I stood there as the car drove away.

How could he just be ok with taking them to the nail salon?

I can't believe he just ditched me. Again.

Oh well. The buses left, so the only way was to walk home.

I headed down the street and a car swove past me.

"Watch out you freak!" Sally called out.

"Yeah nerd stay out the street!" Brandon added.

They were Tiffany's friends of course. I chose to just ignore them, and I continued across the street to the donut shop.

I pulled out my phone and dialed my mom's number.

"Sweetie you ok?"

"Yeah mom I'm staying after school I'll be home a little late"

"Is Danny taking you home?"

"Yes I have to go" I hung up.

Yeah I know what your thinking, Why didn't I just tell my mom? She has way too much to stress over than to be worried about me.

I went into the donut shop. Boy did I need a juice or something, because I really was thirsty. Plus my house isn't really that close to the school.

"Where's Danny?" Tony asked.

"He had to go somewhere" I lied.

"Aww man we wanted to see him" Todd said.

"Maybe another time, where's mom?"

"Sleep" Todd answered.

"Oh then you two be quiet go in the backyard and play I'll be here in the livingroom"

The boys ran to the backyard door and went outside. I sat down on the couch and turned the tv on. Tom and Jerry was on. :)

My phone went off and Danny's name popped up on my screen. Ugh why can't he leave me alone? I was in love with him and he didn't even realize it. All I am to him is his best friend! I didn't want to be that anymore. If only he knew..

Just had to upload something so here ya go :D