Chapter 1

I walked down the street headed to my best friend Danny Evan's house. We always did a pizza movie night every Friday. Just when I was about to knock on his door I heard voices coming from inside. I looked through the window and noticed blond and pink hair,

Of course it was Tiffany Taylor Danny's girlfriend. They've been dating for a couple months now. She was the most popular girl at school so I wasn't surprised she got Danny. She always got her way no matter what it was.

This was something new though, Danny didnt even call me to tell me he changed our plans. Now here I was peeking through his window like I was some creepy stalker.

I heard the front door open, but before I could hide there was Danny standing at the door.

"I knew I heard someone come up" Danny smiled at me,

He was so freaking cute! And I always loved his beautiful smile. His big hazel brown eyes glistened like the sun when he smiled,

"Oh hi Danny" I gave a weak smile while putting my hand through my frazzled red curls.

"Oh its just you" Tiffany laughed a little as she came standing next to Danny by the door.

"Tiff give us a minute?" Danny asked.

"Fine but one minute only" Tiffany kissed Danny then went in the house shutting the door behind her.

"Why is she here?" I asked my arms folded as I raised my eyebrow.

"That is my girlfriend Kelly""

"Tonight was supposed to be our night! We always had our night on Fridays or did you forget? I'm no longer important to you huh?"

"Kel now you thats not true"

"Whatever save it for your girllllfriend" I turned around and headed down the street.

I was going back home. Who needed Danny anyway? I was used to always being alone, so I didnt need anyone. He wasn't acting like a best friend should anyway.

"Honey your home early" My mom said as I walked into the house.

She was setting the table for her and my two younger twin brothers Todd and Tony. They were both 10 years old a big handful for my mom being a single parent. Thats why sometimes I have to babysit them.

"You can set my plate too, plans got canceled"

"Why what happened?"

"He invited his girlfriend instead I'm fine mom"

"You sure? Danny is your best friend and all"

"Mom I said I was fine, you know what I'm not hungry I'll be upstairs" I went upstairs into my room and closed my door,

I heard a knock on my door.

"Kelly your home?" Todd asked.

"Go away"

"Kell come eat" Tony added.

"I said go away"

I heard the footsteps disappear a couple minutes later . Finally some time to myself.

My phone began to rang. It was Danny. I decided to just let my phone ring. I'm pretty sure Tiffany's still over there and I did not want to talk to him while she was there. She thought of me as a big joke just like the rest of her friends.

Thats why I only hung out with Danny, He's my only friend. My best friend.

My phone kept going off so I got up to answer it.

"Yes Danny what is it?"

"Kell I'm sorry I forgot about our night, but I told Tiff to leave because I was so mad at myself for forgetting could you please come over? I could really use some company"

"Danny I really-"

"Please Kell please please please"

"Ok ok just stop begging me I'll be right over"

I hung up the phone and slipped my sandals on then grabbed my sweater.

"You going to Danny's?" My mom smiled at me as I walked down the stairs.

"Yeah be back later" I headed out the door before she could say anymore.

I was actually glad Danny called me. I hated being at the house sometimes. But I was even more happy he called me to come over. That he actually kicked out his own girfriend just to spend time with me.

"Hey pretty lady, I seen you outside my window" Danny said opening the door gesturing for me to come inside.

"You bought pizza?" I laughed while staring at a box of pizza with a rootbeer next to it. I also noticed that mean girls was on pause. "No you didn't"

"Whaaat? Its your favorite movie so I guess I have to be tortured since I forget about our night.. you forgive me?"

"You know I can't stay mad at you come here" I pulled him into a bear hug.

"Good because I missed my best friend even if its only been 30 minutes"

"Cute"

"Shutup you missed me too"

"Of course" I said while smiling as I took a sip of my rootbeer.

We ended up eating the whole box of pizza. Towards the end of the movie we both fell asleep cuddled up on the couch.

How did you like the first chapter? Please vote/comment if you liked it :) and if ANYONE can make me a book cover please let me know i really need one thanks again!