Heartache and Jealousy Explosive Combinations

Michelle began to go for her walks again in the woods. She went in different directions to see the beauty of the land around her. She came to this stream and decided she wanted to take a swim in it. It looked cool and clear. She removed her outer vestments and waded into the pool. Swimming along the stream banks. It was surprisingly deep for just a stream. But not wide enough to be a river. Laying on some rocks by the edge to dry off in the sun Michelle dosed off to sleep for a bit. When she awake the sun had moved low in the sky and she realized she had been there for hours. Putting her outer dress on she climbed down off the rocks and headed home. When she arrived her father told her she had a guest waiting for her. Michelle’s heart skipped a beat thinking it was Michael. Walking into the room where the gentleman was waiting she saw that it wasn’t Michael at all but another suitor. He looked nice enough and he was clean, handsome.

Phillipson;  Hello Ma’lady. I am Jacques Phillipson. I was wondering if you might occumpany me tonight to dinner? Smiling

Michelle; Well…

Mr. Wilson; Why don’t you go Michelle. I can handle things here. Supper is but almot done and I can finish it off. Go enjoy yourself.

Michelle; Are you sure father?

Mr. Wilson; Yes…go now… smiling

Michelle: Well, alright if you are okay father.

Mr. Wilson: Yes daughter.

Michelle; Okay, give me fifteens and I’ll be ready sire. She turns and goes upstairs.

Phillipson; Yes Ma’lady. Smiling and bowing watching her as she goes upstairs.

Michelle comes back down fifteen minutes later dressed and read to go. Phillipson looked up and stood up as she entered the room. His smile indicated he liked what he saw. Michelle smiled back at him softly and shyly. In her mind she wasn’t sure this was a good idea but to make her father happy, she agreed.

Phillipson; Ma’lady, he bows takes her hand and kisses it. You look very beautiful.

Michelle; Thank you she bows her head shyly.

Phillipson. Come Ma’lady. We will go to supper now. Walking toward the door. I will have her back at a reasonable time sire.

Mr. Wilson. I trust you will. Go and have fun. Smiling shaking his hand.

Phillipson led Michelle to his carriage and they rode to town to the restaurant. It was quite lovely inside and fancy. She knew he was a Musketeer and didn’t think their pay was that extensive to afford a place as this. The dinner was lovely and Michelle really started to enjoy herself. By it’s end. Phillipson had her laughing and smiling genuinely. They decided to go for a short walk after dinner and found that the streets of Paris were very lovely indeed. Walking along and laughing they didn’t see the rider coming from the other direction. As he approached they looked up and saw that it was Michael approaching. Michelle’s heart started to pound and she started to feel sad again.

Michael; Phillipson, Ma’lady. It’s a fine night tonight is it not?

Phillipson; smiling holding onto Michelle. Yes Captain it sure is.

Michael; Carry on. Tipping his hat and riding off. His heart sunk to see Michelle with Phillipson and it tore at him to see she was smiling happily until she saw him. Michael loves her but now, she is with Phillipson? Maybe she went with him to make him jealous. Well if she did, it worked. Pushing that thought away, he rode on to continue his patrols. The Dutch would be here any day and they all had to be ready.

Michelle went out on dates with Phillipson twice more but both times although she had fun she would not let him kiss her. Not ever. This frustrated Phillipson and he tried to take a kiss by force. Michelle fought him off, slapped him and ran back into her home.