MJ Fantasy All For One And One For Love

It is 1600 A.D. The King of France has just asked his musketeers to begin training for a possible attack from the Dutch. He knows there are so many musketeers to train but it’s a task his best and brightest Musketeer can do as he has in the past. Michael Jackson has been training musketeers for more than 15 years and has always trained them well. He has lived for god and his country. Been a loyal servant to his king, but now. Michael is tired. He longs for love and romance. A Family and not the life of a ladies man as he once lived. There are many ladies who’s suble bodies have warmed his bed and have pulled him close to their hearts but none have captured his. All his affairs have left him feeling empty and more sad then before. The Kings grand ball is the highlight of the season everyone who is anyone throughout the land attends for a night of frolic and merriment. A new face emerges at this ball and all are caught by surprise by her beauty and charm,. Michael immediately finds his soul set on fire and he wants this maiden for his very own. Problem is so does every one else and several of his own men. Will Michael be able to capture her heart? Is this the love that Michael has been looking for? Will this young maiden fall prey to those who seek her hand or will she find Michael to be her main and only musketeer?       

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO COMMENT AND OR RATE....HOPE YOU ALL WILL ENJOY READING.... BLESSINGS!!