The Musketeers, The Dutch Infiltrators and A Woman Saved...

AT THE PALACE….

Michael; Men! We have at the kings request more training to do. It seems the King has gotten word for General Rouchere that the Dutch are planning an invasion of France. We need to be prepared on all fronts.

Rosepierre: But Captain? Aren’t the military prepared?

Michael; Yes they are but the Dutch are infiltrators. We can’t let our guard down. The King’s life and France are at stake.

Rosepierre; Yes Captain. Bowing in respect.

Athos: Michael? Shall we show the men a practice volley?

Aramais:  Athos has a point. The men are great swordsman but the Dutch are very tricky in fighting.

Michael; Yes you are right my friend. Will you two show the men and I’ll work with Porthos?

Porthos: Michael my young pup! Let’s show them the masters work. Winking!

Michael and Porthos and Aramis and Athos all demonstrated different tactics in swordsmanship several times so the men would get the feel for it. Then they began to choose men from. The practice drills lasted all afternoon. When and if the time came Michael and the musketeers would be ready for the Dutch or any intruder who invaded Frances’ shores.

Michael; Okay men. That is enough for today we will begin drills early in the morning.

THE DUTCH….

General Corsica; Men! We will be invading France soon. You need to be ready.

Solider one: But we are ready. They are of no issue for our army.

General Corsica; Talk as that will get you killed. Have an issue for it isn’t the army of France you shall worry about. They are as you say unworthy. It is the musketeers we must worry about! They are very good with swords and guns. They will fight to the death and are lead by Michael Jackson. He…

Whispers go out through the men. Michael Jackson! …and they trail off as everyone is in awe of his prose and skills. His exploits were known far and wide. He single handedly saved the king of France 6 years ago from certain death from the Spanish in Spain. No one really wanted to face him. They look worriedly at each other.

General Corsica; What is it with you men???!!! This is for our very lives!! We are strong. We can take this Michael Jackson!! You must be ready though for his is good and he is skilled in ways few understand. So today! We begin our training and we will send 3 men to infiltrate the musketeers and the royal army so we will gain the advantage at once. Phillipson!!

Phillipson; Yes General Corsica!

General Corsica; You take two men and go at once to infiltrate. I want you to be a musketeer and get close to this Michael Jackson. Let him take you into the fold and teach you their ways. Then you come back at once and teach us. We will win this war and France will fall to The Dutch