Another Oc..

Name: Moki Helen Ampery
Nick-name: Mo, Mokka.
Age: Ranges from 18-23, depending on the roleplay.
Species: Superior Human. ((This meaning she can jump and run better, and giving her the power to spawn an Flail/Spike ball as she desires.))
Gender: Female
Appearance: Moki pastel colored reddishly orange hair, it ends just under her shoulders. Her bangs are swept to the sides, and a few black hair pins are holding back the hair from falling back into her face. She has reddish brow. eyes, a pail complexion and a small bandage pressed onto the tip of her light pink nose. She's about 5"3, she's about 60-65 kilos in weight, quite skinny and frail. She wears a white button up T-shirt with puffed up sleeves, a black school girl skirt, some high white socks with white knitted patterns and light blue rims on them. Black shiny flat shoes, she wears a beige cardigen on top of her T-shirt. She has a cute 80s poodle pin on her shirt, and some cute bracelets.
Likes: Sweet foods, contry side and expensive/shine objects. When things are suspence and mysterious. Watching unboxing videos on YouTube.
Dislikes: People who treat her poorly, horrible Tv shows, when things get boring. High places.
Flaws: Her cold outside, her low self asteem, desperate for love.
Fears: Steep places, world apocolypse.
Job: A sewer at a local hand made clothes store.
Backstory: She was born into a family of a mother and father with her twin sister, Maki. They lived there happily, in harmony, tho her sister was always better at everything than her, this making her feel bad, as her sister always got the better end of life. At the age of fourteen the twins had developed a crush on the same person, after finding out they battled for who would get him. Moki losed, running away like a coward. After that her sister had always arrogantly tormented her, on how much better she was. Moki moved out when she was 17, trying to find a better place to continue her life without her greedy sister.
Other: Allergic to anything with hazel nuts in it.
Sub/Dom/Both: Both
Relationships:
Joan Ampery (Mother) - Happy and Alive
Cedric Ampery (Father) - Happy and alive.
Maki Ampery (Sister) - Happy and alive.
Love intrest: None, at this moment.