Another Roleplay OC.

•Name: Lou Marie Feathey

•Age: 19 and ²/³

•Gender: Female

•Sexuality: Bisexual

•Personality: Lou is, what you would call quiet. She never really starts a conversation, in the fear of failing or making a fool of herself. After a while of speaking, she'll become more comftable around you. Being more talkative and energetic, even more life like. She dosen't like public places, like town. She gets petrified of somehow failing infront of anyone, It's a small trauma of hers. She's quite a creative girl, and will often paint and draw. She loves nature, and will often go outside into the forest to draw and paint in the fresh air. She's a day dreamer, often creating whole worlds and story lines in her head, often these envolving something to do with fairy tales. ((Or yuri. Mwehehh. :3)) She has loads of idols, wanting to be them dearly. She may seem naive at the start, but she does plan things. She's quite sensitive, crying about small things, but she hates to cry, and dosen't wan't anyone to see her crying.   ((Sorry if this personality is kinda short, I can make it longer. :3 Also, sorry for possible spelling mistakes.))

•Looks: The pictures. She's short also about 163cm tall. She's quite frail, tho she could be skinnier at some parts.

•Species: Would a white rabbit hybrid be acceptable? ((For roleplays with species!))

•Likes: Tea, Scottish short bread, sweet food, drawing, painting, colours, nature. Animals, lilac, flowers.. Reading, and the dream of finding someone to love. Day dreaming. Windy days, snow, rain.

•Dislikes: Slobs, Jerks, Players, Homo phobes. Gorey movie/book/conversation topics. Perverts, pedophiles, thieves, cigarettes.. Alchohol((She will still drink it.)) Arguments, people who shout too much. Violent people, violent video games... Stormy days.

•Occupation: A cashier at a Starbucks café. She sometimes sells paintings and drawings online.

•Hobbies: Painting, drawing, day dreaming.

•Theme song: Porcelain, by Skott.

•Pets: A small Yorkie named Diva.

•Backstory: Lou was born in a big family, four big brothers wasen't too easy. Her family always struggled with money. She was bullied in school, being a sensitive person she was named cry baby. She moved state when her parents divorced at the age of thirteen. She lived with her mother, as her brothers at her father. She met her father rarely, making them distant. At the age of eighteen she left home to get an apartment in another town.

((Sorry about the poor quality of these pictures

((Sorry about the poor quality of these pictures.))