Random OC.

-Name: Suraisu

-Last name: Feathey

-Nickname: Sura, Su.

-Age: 17 ¹/³

-Gender: Female

-Sexuality: Bisexual, she goes both ways.

-Skin tone: Very pail, with pink tints on her cheeks, knees and elbows.

-Family: Five older brothers, mother and father.

-Personality: Sura's, diffrent. She's not really anyone, anymore. She was 'gifted' with a power, allowing her to change her appearance how ever she liked with a a small mirror. She often changed her looks to suit others tastes, but that wasn't enough. She changed her personality, copying other people's personality's to suit people's tastes. She forgot who she originaly was, since she had changed so many times. When she's not copying anyone, she's a big mess, as she hasen't discovered alot of things about her self. She's childish, as her outfits are too. She's quite rude, as she has alot of pressure to go through with. She's no one, really.

-Fave color: Vivid pink, pastel colors.

-Hair color/style: Loose twin braids, her hairs a pastel green. Her hairs upto half her back. Her braids are closed with some scrunchies with hearts on them.

-Outfit: ((Sorry if this isn't discriptive enough.)) She wears two stockings, one upto her knee, the other upto half her thigh. The shorter one looks alot like a english school girl's sock, with a black line on the top. The longer one's striped, with a vivid pink and beige. She wears a beige japanese school girl's skirt, it's upto half her thight. She wears a slightly sea through white T-shirt. The shoulder parts((I'm so dumb.)) are puffed up, and the end of the rims of the shirt has ruffles on it. Her shirt is tucked into her skirt. She wears a vivid pink tie, and some vivid pink, pastel green and beige bracelet's on her left hand. She wears a black choker with a pink heat on it. She wears scrunchies in her hair. She wears some small white platform boots.

Eye color: Vivid pink.

Tattoos/Piercings/glasses: She has two black ear piercings. And a small tattoo on her foot that says 'Copy cat.' With a smiling ca t next to it, well it isn't really a tattoo, more of a birthmark.

-Pets: A white cat named.

-Pets name: Kopī.

-Crush: Open. :3

-Backstory: She was found in a forest by a young couple. She has a black birth mark that said 'copy cat' on it. She also had a silver mirror with her. She was adopted by the couple, who already had adopted four male children. She was taken in as a old family member, and was everyone's friend. She wen't to kindergarden when she was five, as any other child. But then she found out about her powers with the mirror. A fift male child was adopted into the family at the same time, being older them her, she feared him slightly. He found out about her secret, and they had a huge rivalry, he told her 'parents' about it, and her parent's disowned her at the age of fifteen, as she kept shifting and un-obidient.

((Also, sorry all my spelling mistakes. I speak two languadges Irl, so it's hard to learn both as good as each other))