An Mental Patient OC.

^0^ I made an OC, Dun ask.

Name: Glysnell Feathely. ((She likes to be called Susan, since she hates her name))
Nickname: Suicide Susan.
Sexuality: Bisexual
Personality: Glysnell, or well Susan as everyone calls her, is quite odd. Her mind is twisty and twirly, maze of black abyss. Anyone close to her can feel a cold vibe in them. She's quite a blabber mouth, and loves to talk, tho sometimes her socializing turnes into her murmuring odd sentences. When she laughs, her laugh sounds like she would literally be dying, she laughs at many things. She finds cutting wood, pouring milk and hanging from the cealing very amusing, and does them often. She likes to paint, sometimes with her own blood, as she dosen't care, her art is very disturbing, but she finds it calming. She has a strange obsession with crooked trees and swings, and might often paint these. She loves thunder, but hates sunshine. If you anger her, she will not hurt you, she will torment you, not letting you sleep, get rest, enjoy anything. She mights even write messages on walls and throw rocks at you, but she will always come into your room to torment you, until the day you get sick of it and kill yourself, thus the nickname. She cries often, just at nothing.
Species: Shape shifter.
Magic: She can turn into anything she wants, bur her power is limited to two to threw hours, depending on the shift. Her ultimate favorite shift is a black crow.
Looks: Right here! ^0^

Backstory: Glysnell was an sweet teenager, until her dreaded depression began

Backstory: Glysnell was an sweet teenager, until her dreaded depression began. She got bullied, hence her over weight, glasses, and not the best grades, her mother tormented her about it aswell. She tried suicide multible times, but stopped herself, until the time she had the courage her mother stopped her. She brutally murdered her mother, then her father, then older sister. After that insident she walked outside, then into a forest. She ran fastly, now going completely insane. In her own insanity she fell down a cliff, she survived, but woke up on a bottom of a lake. After getting out of the lake, she discovered her powers.
Skills: Her balance is good, she's good at hiding.
Crush: -
Hobbies: Pouring milk, dangling of high places and knitting socks.