Saved By Mr. Perfect (Sequel to WWTAJLMA?)

Chapter 1:

Elliot's POV

"Honey! Wake up! You're going to be late for school!" A voice yelled from downstairs.

    I groaned and stumbled out of bed. I love my mom but I love my bed too. I pulled up my boxers and groggily walked to my master bathroom. With my eyes still closed, I turned on the shower and stripped. Then hopped in the steaming water. My eyes immediately popped open.  I hate school! I am so happy that I will be graduating this year! Today is the first day back from Christmas Break. So, I kind of miss it. Just my friends though, not the classes.

    After I was done in the shower I wrapped a towel around my waist and walked out of the bathroom. As soon as I opened the door you could see the steam plunging out into my room. Heading towards my closet I could hear the click clacking of my mom's heels coming up the door. Even though she is a doctor she still wears heals. I got to my closet as soon as my mom knocked.

"Hold on! I'm getting dressed!" I yelled.

    I picked out a dark pair of Wrangler jeans, a plain black t-shirt, and tennis shoes. I walked up to the door and opened it wide so my mom could walk in. She strutted in with a dress suit on and hair all curled cascading down her back. Yes, I am a guy and pay attention how my mom is dressed. She was still in her 30's barely and would be turning 40 this year. But, she is still the most gorgeous mom. Her name is Caroline and my dad's name is Nate. They are literally the best parents anyone could ask for. Yes, I am a boy and it's weird to love your parents, but I do. May not be normal, but hey who the hell cares? 

"Well don't you look handsome today!" My mom winked.

I groaned, "Mommm! Stop, I am 18 years old!"

"Shush, don't remind me." My mom said as she walked out.

    I laughed and walked into my bathroom and put some gel into my hands. I managed to get my hair perfect after about 5 minutes. I sound gay, but I assure you I am not. I have had my fair share of girls. Not that I'm a player, I don't sleep with them, then throw them out. Even though most the girls like me in school, I don't let it go to my head.... That much. My best friend Ryan and I are the most wanted boys in school. But, were not the players. We treat girls with respect, and sometimes they are very shocked. I actually just broke up with my 2 month girlfriend Lucy. She was way too snobby and preppy. I guess you could say I liked the type of girl that was sporty and spunky.

    I grabbed my phone from the charger and made my way downstairs, but not before stopping and spraying some cologne on. I ran down the stairs, passed the foyer, dining room, living room, and then right into the kitchen. The aroma of pancakes, bacon, toast, and eggs smelled amazing. I looked to the left and saw my mom pouring some orange juice, and then looked to my right and saw my dad reading the newspaper with his briefcase under the table. Yeah, yeah, I know sounds cliché. My dad still reads the paper and is a business man! I looked at my dad from top to bottom; I guess you could say I looked like him. I had his hair, his shape of eyes, nose, my mom's lips, and my mom's complexion. But, I had my grandma's ice blue eyes. I sat down at the table and waited for my mom to sit down.

"Bet you're happy school is back, right son?" My dad asked in a teasing manner.

"Ha, yeah. I'm am sooo happy." I sarcastically said.

    Both my parents chuckled.

"Well, dig in!" My mom said.

*After Breakfast AT SCHOOL*

"Hey man, how did your break go?" My best friend Ryan asked.

"Pretty good, broke up with Lucy." I said shrugging.

"WHAT?"

"Yeah, I just wasn't feeling it. She was too pushy and snobby."

"Hate to say it, but I'm fucking glad you did that. I hated her. Actually, I think everyone hated her." Ryan pointed out.

"Yeah, they probably still do."

    The bell rang and we did our handshake then separated and walked to first hour. Mine was Calculus, shoot me! I hate any type of math. I walked in and most of the seats were taken up. I looked around the room and saw this girl with blonde hair and blue eyes. I was a little shocked. She was absolutely gorgeous, not even going to lie. I made my way towards her and sat down. I looked at her and saw a hint of a bruise on her cheek. I shook my head and ignored it. She was a new girl and I didn't feel like freaking her out. I put out my hand since she was ignoring me.

"Hello there, my name is Elliot Lakerfield. What's yours?" I whispered.

    She rolled her eyes and looked at my hand, but didn't take it.

"Isabelle Crow." She smirked back .

I hoped you guys liked the first chapter! I'm a little rusty so bare with me! I haven't written in 2 months! If you don't understand, Elliot is the son of Carrie and Nate Lakerfield from the first book! I normally don't like writing sequels, but I got many requests on it. I will be setting up and certain day of each week where I update. Maybe even two days a week! (: Same as last book, more votes, and the faster I update! I really hope this book becomes as successful as my first book! So PLEASE vote, it really means a lot to me. Sorry for such a short chapter, but this is just the beginning! (: Love you guys!

COMMENT, VOTE, FAN, and ADD TO YOUR LIBRARY!

-Kinsey xx