Chapter 4 - I think I'm going to like it here

"Why in the hell is your hair bright blue?" Dean asked from the backseat.

"What you don't like it?" i said.

"No i don't." Sam and Dean said at the same time. I looked at them and shrugged.

"Fine once we get to the bunker i'll undye it." i say with a pout.

The last 10 minutes of the car was filled with awkward silence. Once we pulled up to the bunker we got out. We all grabbed our bags from the trunk and headed in. The place was HUGE. Like if there ever was a zombie apocalypse you would find me here. Dean chuckled at me. I realized i hadn't moved from the door and just stood there with my mouth open looking at everything with wide eyes. Sam walked over to me and grabbed my hand, which got me out of my shock. I followed him down the stairs and into one of the hallways. He led me into a room.

"Here's your room." he said as he left me.

It wasn't that big but it was like the size of a small master bedroom. There is a bed in the corner, about 5 feet from it stood a desk with a rolling chair rolled up to it. There was a dresser against one of the walls across from the bed. I walked over and sat down on the bed. Other than the few furniture items the room really was empty. I'll have to put up some posters or something. I walked over to the dresser and started putting my clothes from the duffel bag into it. As soon sa i was done, i realized i hadn't undid my hair. Smirking, i looked into the mirror as i made my hair go all black with streaks of red. I decided to change my eye color to purple. I walked down the hall till i found the kitchen. I walked over to the fridge and opened it. I gagged and shut the door. It was full of expired foods. I opened it up again, holding my breath. I throw out all the food in there. I walk into the library and find Dean reading up on lore.

"Hey Dean can you take me to the store please? We are out of food." i say.

    He looks up at me and just shakes his head. "Yeah sure let's go."

    "Dean what?" i ask as we got into the Impala. He had been super quiet.

    "Nothing it's nothing," i look at him. "Seriously it's nothing, i'm just laughing at what Sam is going to think of your new hair color." he says as we pull up to the store. He hands me a huge wad of cash as he also gets out.

    "Why are you giving this to me if we are going in together?" i ask.

    "Because you are buying the food, and i'll get the beer." he said as we walked in.

    "Ok" i say as i walk in. i grab a cart and head over to the produce area. I put some apples and grapes and other fruits. I also grab some vegetables, Hey they may not like it but it seems like i am going to be doing the cooking so they can eat it or not. Once i finish up at the produce area i head over to the dairy section and grab some milk and eggs. I also grab a few cans of whipped cream, hey who knows what you can use it for. I walk over to the meat section and grab some bacon and sausage, not knowing which the boys like better. I also grab a ham. I walk over to the junk foods area where i grab some ramen and pasta. As i walk over to the checkout i eye the bakery. I shrug and walk over there. I see a 24 ct container of chocolate cookies. I grab it. I also see a pie. I grab 2 of the apple pies. Ok that should be it. I quickly put one of the pies under some of the produce, so dean wouldn't see it, cause i love pie and i didn't want him to know i bought one just for me. I head to the checkout. I put everything on the belt and the cashier scanned them then put them into bags, which i put the bags into the cart. I handed her the cash. I pushed my cart outside where the impala was. I looked in and saw Dean was still in the store. I sighed and went to the trunk and started to pick the lock. It opens a second later, i start putting in the groceries. When i finish, and close the trunk Dean walks up to me. He sets the beer in the backseat then gets into the driver's seat and we drive off back to the bunker.

    Once we get to the bunker, i grab as much groceries as i can, also making sure i grabbed the pies, and headed into the kitchen, i set them on the counter. Sam walks in.

    "Hey will get the others, i'm going to put the groceries away." i say as he nods and walks towards the garage.

    I put all the food away, putting my pie into the freezer behind some vegetables. I looked at the clock that was on the wall. 4:30. I decided to start working on dinner. I pulled out some ingredients to make the mashed potatoes. Sam and Dean walked in a second later. I pulled out a knife and waved it at them.

    "I'm making dinner and i need it to be quiet, now go before i throw this knife at your faces." i say

    "Jeeze, i just wanted to grab some food." Dean said as he walked closer to the fridge.

    I throw my knife at him, he quickly stepped back right before it hit him. "I warned you." i say coldly. "Now leave." they both look at me like i was some psychopath, well to be fair, i did throw a knife at Dean, they then left and went to the library.

                    Dean's POV

    "Sammy i think you need to talk to your kid about throwing knives at people just because they wanted food." I say as we sit down.

    "Well to be fair Dean she did warn you." he said.

    "Doesn't mean she can throw knives at people." i say as i sit at the table in the library. I open my beer and take a drink.

    We waited for an hour, mostly reading up on lore. Lizzie came out with a cut across her cheek and a burn on her left arm.

    "Dinner is ready boys." she said as she walked back to the kitchen. Sam and I look at each other, and get up. We walk over to the kitchen.

                    Sam's POV

    "Woah," was all i could say as we walked into the kitchen. The table had a ham with mashed potatoes, and gravy, with some green beans and rolls. Lizzie points to our seats, as she came around to us and gave us our plates with a little bit of everything on it. Dean and I started eating. It was soo good. We finish all our food, and lizzie cleared the table, putting all the leftover away and did the dishes.

    "Oh my gosh that was the best food i have ever had." Dean said.

    "Why thank you, now you see why you can't be in the kitchen while i'm making food." she teased.

"Hey lizzie?" i asked. "How did you get that cut and burn on you?"

"Oh yeah, well i went to grab the knife out of the way and as i swung it out, it got my cheek, and then when i was putting the ham into the oven, my arm brushed the oven top burning me." She said She walked over to the fridge and pulled out a pie."

"This day keeps getting better and better." Dean said as Lizzie served him some pie with some vanilla ice cream on the side.