Chapter Ten

A/N: I'm warning you, this chapter is rushed. Read 'till the end for you to know why.

This is dedicated to theheftycollector. Kinikilig ako kasi inadd mo 'tong story kahit wala pa 'to sa kalingkingan ng mga gawa mo at ng 203%. Hello, idol.☺

Alyssa

“Hi besh!” Den greeted me as I entered the gym where we will be having our practice.

“Hello.” I said while smiling.

“What's with the face?” She asked while giving me her nagmamaldita-look.

“Huh?”

“You look different...”

“Different? It's still me. Hello?”

“I mean, something's different with you. Your aura, maybe?”

Their practice went well and she did very well on offense especially on her services. She scored 6 points on service aces, alone.

“Besh!” Den called and sitted beside her in the bleachers.

“Hmm?”

“I can now figure what's different with you.”

“What?”

“Your smile. I've never seen you smile genuinely after what happened between you and you-know-who.” I fell silent after what she said and I could never argue with that.

“OMG... Don't tell me? Are you two back together?” She asked hysterically.

“WHAT? I mean, no. I just woke up on the right side of the bed, okay? And I don't, well, I will never have any plans of getting back with him.”

“Okay, good to hear that. And Ly, I know you too well. I can tell when you're inspired and when you're lying, but I understand if you can't tell me yet about that someone who's making you smile. I'm so happy for you.” She sincerely said and walked towards our teammates.

A/N: I never had plans of updating today 'cause I still have an exam tommorow(I mean later) and I don't have any drafts(which explains why this chapter is rushed), but can't help it because this story just landed on #880 for Fanfiction!! Sobraaaang saya ko lang kahit di ko alam kung pano nangyari yun kasi di ko lang talaga alam. Hahahaha😂😂
Pero seryoso, nabigla lang talaga ako kanina nung chineck ko account ko. Pano ba nangyayari yun? Pakisagot naman po sa mga may alam, sobrang curious ko lang talaga.

PS. Idededicate ko yung next chapter sa sasagot sa tanong ko.