Chapter Nine

A/N: This chapter is dedicated to Team_MikaReyes. I've been itching to dedicate one for you since chapter one and finally, I've got the guts. Hello po, idol! You opened my eyes sa tambalang MikaSa! Thank you.😊

Alyssa

Naalimpungatan ako ng maramdaman kong may pumatong na paa sa binti ko.

Paa?! Shit.

Nagising naman ng tuluyan ang diwa ko dun. I opened my eyes and saw the beautiful face of Mika. She is sleeping peacefully while her left arm is wrapped around my waist. I didn't know that seeing her face first thing in the morning could be this great, and being wrapped inside her arms is so comfortable.

I carefully removed her arm and legs around me and replaced myself with pillows. I checked the alarm clock on my bedside table and decided to cook for our breakfast since it's already 5:45 in the morning.

After I finished cooking, I went back to my room to wake her up. I looked at her face and can't help but be mesmerized.

“Uhm, Ye...” I called her name habang niyuyugyog ng mahina ang balikat nya.

“Uhm?” She answered with her eyes still closed.

“Wake up na po.”

“Five minutes please...”

“It's six in the morning already.” Napabangon naman sya nun agad and looked at me questioningly.

“What?” I asked her.

“Hmm, w-wala.” Sabi nya habang nakayuko at kinakamot ang batok nya.

“Let's eat?”

“Sige.”

“Hang sharap Ly!” She said while chewing.

“Anong masarap dun? Eh tocino and sunny side up lang naman, no need na ng cooking skills.”

“Sarap kaya.”

“Sus, bolera. Sabihin mo, favorite mo lang talaga kumain. Hahaha” Asar ko naman sa kanya.

***
“Uhm Ly, una na ko. Thank you ah. Isosoli ko na lang 'tong pinahiram mo sakin.” Paalam nya after eating breakfast.

“No worries. Tsaka, thank you din.”

“Bye, see you soon.” She said and kissed me on my right cheek which shocked me, di ko na tuloy namalayan na nakaalis na pala sya.

From Den:
Good day guys! See you later.

I'll definitely have a good day! I said to myself, smiling. ☺