Chapter Five

Alyssa

It's been a week since that day. The commercial was aired already which gained both positive and negative feedbacks.
A lot of my fans bashed her, while her fans are promoting #AnimOBF. She tells her fans to always return kindness and I admire her for that. I don't follow her but how did I know? Credits to my stalking skills. Haha

***
Volley Friends' 2nd anniversary is coming and Benggadora is planning to have a celebration. Fans are invited on that occasion and I really don't know if that's a good thing. Mika might come and I don't want to be awkward with her.

Today's the day! We watched camp sawi and had some parlor games with the fans. It went okay not until...

"Ate Ly! Ate Ly! Pwede papicture?" Tanong ng isang fan.

"Yeah. Sure." Sagot ko sabay ngiti.

"Pwede po with ate Mika?" Dagdag nya.

Automatic naman akong napatingin sa kanya nun, na nakatingin na pala samin.

"Okay lang ba?" Tanong ko sa kanya.

"Oo naman." Sabi nya sabay ngiti.

****
After the interaction with the fans, we all went to a bar. We drinked and danced to the music. I headed to the comfort room because I feel like I'm going to vomit anytime.

"I'm sorry!" I said as I bumped into someone. Someone which I cannot clearly see because of my blurred vision. I hurried into one of the cubicles and started vomiting. I felt that person went near me and caressed my back.

"Ly, are you okay?" She asked

"Yeah."

"Lasing ka na."

"No, I'm not."

"Gusto mo na bang umuwi? I can drive you home."

"No. I can still drive."

"I insist."

"No, really. But, thank you."

"Okay."

I went to the others to say my goodbyes. They were even worried if I can still make it safe.

When I finally went outside,I got so nervous when someone grabbed me and led me to the dim part of the parking lot. I can't shout because he covered my mouth with his hands.

Shit! Am I going to die? Is this my end? I guess I should've had accepted Mika's offer. Goodbye life, huhu.

A/n: Bitin ba? Sinadya ko yan. Hahahaha peace po