Chapter 7

Stephanie's POV

Soon we were at the mall and I was carrying Aj around. That reminded me that I'm really gonna need to buy a stroller for him.

The first store the boys wanted to go in was the Disney store which is perfect because I can get them lots of cute clothes and pajamas in there.

Seth found these really cute shirts. One said best big brother on it with an arrow that would point to Seth and the other said best little brother with an arrow that would point to Aj. They were so cute. I also bought them lots of pajamas and other cute shirts. I lot them gets some toys and stuffed animals too.

After that went in all the stores that sold kids clothes and looked for things the boys would like.

We ended up with lots of shirts, pants, underwear, and socks for both boys. Seth also got a new pair of shoes since his other ones were way too small on him and were hurting his feet. His was so happy for the new shoes he started wearing them right away after I payed for them. I laughed at how cute he is.

I actually got to know both boys a lot while we were shopping. I got to know their styles, what they liked and didn't like, and more about their personalities.

Finally we had bought so many clothes my arms were full of bags and Aj. Seth's arms were full too. "I'm hungry." Aj whined. "Ok let's eat lunch in the food court." I said. I let the boys pick what they wanted to eat and I got a salad from a healthy food stand.

After lunch we all got ice cream. Then it was time to leave the mall. I put all the bags in the back of the car and got Aj and Seth in. I bought them so much stuff today.

Then I drove to Walmart next to get the rest of the stuff the boys needed. Aj sat in the cart in the baby seat section and Seth walked next to the cart. We picked out hair brushes, toothbrushes, toothpaste, shampoo, soaps, and other bathroom stuff.

Then I got the car seats and stroller for Aj. Then I let the boys pick out the toys they liked to play with. I even let them get a Wii U and I got them 3DSs and the some games for the Wii U and 3DSs.

After that we picked out the foods the boys like to eat and I got stuff to make meals. Then we payed for everything and left. I put the boys in and got all the stuff in the back of the car. Then I got in drove home to our pent house.

On the way home Aj fell asleep on Seth. It was the cutest thing and I had to take a picture. I already love both of them as if they are my own kids and I've only known them two days. It's crazy. It feels like I've always known them.

When we got home Seth carried a sleeping Aj for me and I started carrying some of the stuff I bought today. I let the boys stay in the house while I carried the rest of the stuff up. I had to make a lot of trips back and forth from the basement parking garage all the way up to our top floor pent house. I wasn't used to doing this because usually Hunter and I go food shopping together and he helps me carry all the food up. But today I'm on own my since he's still at work.

I finally get all the food, new clothes, toys, and video games into the house. I left the car seats and stroller in the car so Hunter can help with settling them up later.

I put the food away and then help Seth set up the Wii U while Aj sleeps on the couch. After that I start dinner. Hunter will be home soon. Wow what a long day.