Chapter 18

Dean's POV

I bounced up and down as I waited for my mom to finally be ready to take me to Seth's house. I'm going to see my best friend and the boy I have a crush on today. I haven't seen him since before his accident and I miss him a lot since he can't come to school anymore.

"Come on Mom are you ready yet?" I call. "I'm ready Dean we can go now." She said and we left the apartment and drove to Seth's.

Seth lives in the rich part of town. Mom and I live in the poor part of town. I used to have a dad too but he died last year.

We finally get to Seth's apartment building and mom takes me up to his floor. Mom knocks on the door and Seth's mom opens it. "Hi I'm Erica Ambrose and this is my son Dean Ambrose he goes to school with your son Seth and Dean really misses Seth. They were friends. Would it be alright if Dean could see Seth?" My mom asked. "Sure come on in. Seth Dean is here to see you." His mom said and I go inside. I see Seth and he's smiling. He's so cute. "Hi Dean your the first person to come visit me since I got hurt. I'm really happy you came to see me I missed you tons." Seth said. "I missed you too Seth." I said and hugged him carefully since he is injured.

"Hi I'm Aj. Your the only person that made Seth smile in a long time." A little kid sitting next to Seth on the couch said. "Really?" I asked looking at Seth. "Yeah it's been a hard time. Anyway that's my little brother Aj. You want to go to my room so we can play?" Seth asked. "Yes please." I said.

I played with Seth for hours until my mom said it was time to go. "Bye Seth." I said sadly as I carefully hugged him goodbye. "Bye Dean please come back soon." Seth said. "I promise I will." I said. Then I had to go home with my mom but I had a great time with Seth and I can't wait to see him again.