Chapter 11

1 week later

Seth's POV

Today is me and Aj's first day of school. Well Aj is going to daycare but I have to go to school. I really don't want to go but mom is making me.

Mom drives Aj to daycare first. She has to carry him in because of his bad ankle. I go in with them to say bye to Aj. We say bye to Aj and mom puts him down on a rug with a chubby kid with brown spiky hair and a skinny kid with blonde spiky hair and scarf around his neck. Aj starts playing with them and we leave.

Then mom drives me to school. "Can you come in with me I forgot the room number and where the room is." I lied. I remembered I just didn't want to go in by myself because I was afraid. "Ok but only today and that's it. After that your on your own. Your a big boy Seth I know you can do it. You used to take care of Aj all by yourself." She says. "I know but that was different." I mumble.

I follow mom in the school and she brings me to my new classroom. "Bye Seth I love you. You'll do fine." Mom says and leaves. I walk in the room. "Oh hi Seth. You can sit in that seat in the front next to Samoa Joe." Mrs. Grey says. I nodded and sighed as I sit down in the seat next to him. He's been glaring at me since I got in the room. I miss mom, dad, and Aj. I want to go home. This is gonna be a really long day.