Rose Thorne

Rose ThorneRose is a member of the Shadowhands, the premier thieves’ guild in Oakhaven and also the entire Realm of Ashenclaw. Her hair is a long, red mane and she has a set of grey, almost steel-colored eyes. She discovered at a young age that she could enter the plane of shadow and move through it. She is able to walk thru shadows as if she were using them as a doorway, traverse the shadow plane, and then exit through another shadow within her line of sight. Time in the plane of shadow runs slowly, meaning that it looks like she teleports between the shadows within seconds. This discovery added to her already significant abilities as a pickpocket in her adolescence. Rose is extremely nimble, fast and very light on her feet. She enjoys her wine and has made a very good living off of the merchants that wander in and out of Oakhaven’s Trade District on a daily basis to barter and sell their goods. She is somewhat overconfident and often challenges authority. She makes light of dire situations and has a generally lighthearted disposition despite her past, where she spent her teenage years as a prostitute until she met the Guild-master of the Shadowhands.

She was recruited into the thieves’ guild when it became evident that she could do some special things and has spent the last few years perfecting her craft. She has come into her own recently and has acquired a pair of magically altered, extremely long daggers, named Avorna and Zaedra.

At the same time as she feels that she is missing a sense of adventure that has all-but died within here the past few years, the thieves’ guild is starting to weigh whether or not she is worth the hassle as she has become shameless and very smug. This does not sit well with the many guild-members of the Shadowhands.

Rose decides that she has achieved all she can in Oakhaven and fearlessly responds to the request for aid by the Order of the Faceless Knights without informing the Shadowhands of her intentions…

ACTOR/ACTRESS WISH: Olivia Wilde or Megan Fox…whichever one performs better in the role!