Elec Stormwhisper

Elec Stormwhisper—Elec is a high elf in the Realm of Ashenclaw stories. He hails from the island home of Acillia where he and his people lead a secluded lifestyle. They participate with the other races in trading goods and services when need be and involve themselves only in times of great need.

All high elves have an affinity and an innate ability for the arcane arts, but Elec did not perform well in this area, much to the chagrin of his father and kin. He did excel in the areas of alchemy as well as many other stealth-related activities, including trap-finding and disarming. He also trained for several years with his Uncle Faorath in the areas of training exotic pets—specifically giant eagles—in the ways of controlling them and using them as flying mounts—the Wind Riders.

On each birthday celebration and prior to leaving on his mission as an envoy, he was gifted with many artifacts and ancient elven trinkets by his uncle, who continues to support and encourage the young elf in any way he can.

Elec has dark hair and white pupils—both unusual features for the high elves, who usually have eyes of varying color and hair that ranges in color from silver to gold. As Elec is a very insecure combatant, he often compensates for his lack of natural prowess with his constant use of combat-enhancing alchemical elixirs, which in his mind, he has perfected. He often experiments on himself using different combinations that meet with varying results. He is also an expert in the surrounding fields of alchemy and botany.

Elec is 40 years old in 66 PA, the time frame during Covenant of the Faceless Knights.

His mother is Alaise, a beautiful high elf with eyes of violet and hair of bright gold and his father is Keryth - Silver hair and amber eyes. Uncle’s name is Faorath - eyes of the deepest amber and a golden blonde hair. His sister is named Aeona and his brother’s name is Elandion.

ACTOR WISH: Kit Harrington (Jon Snow)