Orngoth Ironskull

Orngoth “Ironskull—Orngoth is a half-ogre/half human barbarian, born of a human mother named Celeste. An ogre named Urgot, who was terrorizing the outskirts of Norgeld one day, killed her husband, despoiled her and left her to die. A ranger named Lynnai found Celeste and brought her back to Norgeld where she nursed her back to health. Lynnai and Celeste developed a caring relationship and Lynnai took to having the child adopted after Celeste died giving birth to the child. Orngoth was born with blue eyes and dark hair and looked like a rather-large human boy. He was adopted by a human family from Norgeld, who could not deal with the boy’s unnatural size and other differences, left him in the wilderness while traveling by caravan one day.

Orngoth was found shortly thereafter by a pack of ogres who took him in. These ogres raised him in their barbarian culture called the “Ironskull” tribe, living in the Blackstone Mountains. After years of physical abuse and constant beatings, Orngoth hardened and became lost in his rage and hate. Lynnai eventually found Orngoth after many years and gifted him with two items that his mother had set aside for him: an amulet which he wears around his neck and a gem that displays a magical light, which changes color occasionally. She explained to Orngoth that they were gifts from his mother and that he should treat them with respect before quickly leaving the dangerous area.

Years passed as the ogre tribe wandered southeast and eventually into the Dragon Fangs Mountains, where they were eventually overrun and slaughtered by the orcs living in those hills. The Bonemasher clan kept Orngoth as a slave and Commander Grubb eventually made the half-ogre his personal slave.

 ACTOR/ACTRESS WISH: Animated/CGI