Whaaaa?!!

I felt Zac's hand tighten in mine, he stopped still and stared at Burr. Burr looked to the floor avoiding Zac's eye contact. I couldn't breathe!! I looked at Zac who was still staring at Burr with his mouth slightly open. I looked at Burr who glanced a look towards Zac and then me.

"Wha- wait you want to blame all this" I motioned towards Zac's face " on me?!" I said cocking one of my eyebrows. Burr nodded his head slowly.

"I'm not doing the movie then" Zac said calmly. I looked over to Zac even more confused. There was no way that was happening!! Zac wasn't leaving the film because he was defending me!

"No, no you're not doing that Zac!! I'll take the blame for all of it" I said looking at our intwined fingers. I saw Zac's head turn to look at me out of the corner of my eye. I didn't dare to look at him I just stayed staring at our hands.

"Good now that i've heard that I can get a new hair and make up girl that you can fall in love with Zac" Burr said going to stand up.

"SIT THE FUCK BACK DOWN!!" Zac shouted making me jump, I saw Burr jump aswell he did what Zac said and sat back down like a child being told off. I smirked at Burr's actions. "you don't tell me or Sammy what to do that's not your right!! Don't you ever think you can do that! If you want to do something right now you can get out of my house!" Zac said keeping his calm throughout everything he just said. I watched him as he spoke, taking everyone of his features in as I knew that I wouldn't be able to see him again after this, even if he told me not to go I knew I would have to. Burr inhaled and shook his head chuckling a little.

"Zac you don't seem to understand. You need to be in this film because you know it will be an amazing success and everyone will forget about you as the high school musical guy and start treating you like a real actor instead of a stupid pre pubescent teenager singing about falling in love and prancing around with some pathetic girl. If you don't want that image to change then by all means don't stay in the film, if you do want that image to change then I suggest you stay in the film, let your dearest Sammy here take the blame and act like Amanda is your best friend" Burr said looking at Zac and I the entire time. My heart couldn't be beating any faster at the moment. I knew what Burr was saying was right I was just the hair and make up girl nothing else, they can replace me, but they can't replace Zac. I untangled Zac and I's hands and got up from the couch and picking up my things and headed towards the door.

"Sammy!!! No!" I heard Zac's voice getting closer to me, tears were stinging in my eyes as Zac stood in front of me. He took hold of my shoulders and made me look in his gorgeous blue eyes. "Don't listen to him, he doesn't know what he's talking about. Please don't go . . . . Please" Zac's voice was cracking making the tears fall down my cheeks. His thumbs wiped them away. I looked in his eyes once last time before placing both my hands on either side of his face. He looked so scared and vulnerable. I pulled him to my lips and gave him a long sweet kiss, I tried to remember how his lips felt against mine the way they kissed back so tenderly, but firmly at the same time, I tried to remember the way his hands played with my hair as mine did the same to his. I pulled away and kissed his cheek before opening the front door and walking out before he could protest I practically ran down the hallway, down the stairs and into my car. Once I was in my car, I let it all out, the tears falling down my cheeks like tiny waterfalls. I couldn't believe I had been bullied into leaving a guy I was mad about, I had to take the blame for putting all those bruises and cuts onto his gorgeous face.

****

It had been a week since I had spoken to Zac and if i'm honest i've never been so depressed in my life, even though I hadn't known Zac that long i felt like we had a bond that was bigger than normal bonds. I missed hearing his infectious laugh, I missed the butterflies he would set off in my stomach just by winking at me.

I had taken the blame for Amanda and I had received amazing amounts of hate on twitter for 'touching their gorgeous and precious Zac' everytime I saw a message like that I felt like screaming!! if the fans only knew that i hadn't done anything to him other than save him from the horrific bitch that had actually done that to him, thankfully Zac hadn't pressed charges, which meant the police hadn't swarmed me for 'touching' him. Zac had text me multiple times and tried ringing me everyday! It took all my will power to decline his phone calls, yeah I could block his number but I know this is wrong but I love knowing that he still cares about me enough to call me. I read every single one of his texts although they mainly consist of 'answer me please baby' just him typing the word 'baby' into his phone gives me butterflies.

I finished my hair and walked out of my flat locking the door behind me and putting my sunglasses on to hide my face from the world as I made my way to my car. I drove to the studios where the film was being shot, where I knew Zac would be right now. I hadn't come to see him though, I'd come to see the dickhead that is known as Burr Steers to the rest of the world. Once I arrived I put the red SnapBack I had bought on. I would never normally wear a SnapBack which is why I bought it hoping that if I did see Zac then he wouldn't even second glance at me, thinking I would be someone completely different to who I actually am. I got to the front doors and pressed the button waiting for someone to answer.

"Here i'll let you in, who are you here to see?" I heard a depressed sounding voice say behind me, I knew instantly who it was and adjusted my hat and glasses before turning round and looking at a tired and still bruised Zac, luckily he didn't make any eye contact with me. My whole body wanted to hug him and kiss his bruised lips, I coughed trying to get the image out of my head and made my voice extra high pitched.

"I'm here to see Burr" I said before turning straight back round to look at the door.

"He's a dick you'll regret seeing him" Zac said before showing his badge to the door and opening it for me, I nodded and walked in and then speed walked up to Burr's office. I knocked three times extra loud so i wouldn't have to be stood in the corridor for too long. The door opened to reveal a fresh faced looking Burr. This arrangement had been happening ever since the whole incident, I had to go to Burr every week.

He stood to the side and let me in smiling wickedly as I walked in, I slumped myself down on the sofa taking off my sunglasses and SnapBack and putting them by the side of me on the sofa. I awaited the questions I got asked every week and sure enough they came.

"Have you spoken to him?" Burr said sitting right across from me and stared at me. I looked at the ground and shook my head. "have you made any contact with him in any way at all" Burr questioned. I looked up at him, knowing if I didn't tell the truth I'd had the bruises to prove it.

"He opened the door for me just, but he didn't know who I was" I said in a monotone voice. He glared at me.

"Did you speak to him though?" Burr questioned his voice rising a little. I nodded and scrunched up waiting for the hit. "I just asked you whether you spoke to him! Why didn't you say yes to that?!" He shouted at me.

"He didn't know it was me!! I spoke in a different voice than my own!!" I barely squeaked out, too afraid of what he might do if I answered him back. I looked at him and sat up glaring at him. "he didn't know it was me I promise!" I said looking into his angry eyes.

"He better not of known, if he does I'll make you regret even knowing him!" he growled glaring at me.

"Do you even care about any of the cast?" I asked frowning at me. He chuckled and shook his head. I frowned and laughed at him.

"Then you're pathetic! If all you care about is money and not about the actors, then you're an absolute arsehole!" I spat at him. He just flicked his eyes away and then back to me looking like he really couldn't care even if he wanted to. "You know he won't want anything to do with you once this movie is over" I said boldly. He scoffed and wiped his mouth and looked back at me.

"See that's where you're wrong, he'll want nothing to do with you! He'll realise how much success I will of brought to him after this film. He'll forget all about you and your little fling and he'll have loads of girls throwing themselves at him and he won't be able to resist them all so he'll have to sleep with some of them. You won't mean anything to him anymore, if someone speaks about you then he'll answer with 'who?' and have sex with the girl tugging on his arm" he said. Even though I knew he was just trying to get to me it worked and tears were stinging my eyes daring to run down my cheeks and show Burr how weak I really was. I took a shaky breath and looked to the ground.

"Did you think that was going to hurt me?" I said still looking at the ground. He chuckled, I looked up at him and saw the smug smile on his face making me want to smack him in the face.

"It clearly did because your gorgeous eyes are filling with tears as we speak" he said, he scooted forward on his sofa and got closer to me, his horrible bony hands finding their way to my cheek. I screwed my face up as he got closer to me.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" I said as he got even closer to me.

"Go with it gorgeous" he said his lips barely touching mine before I pushed him off me causing him to fall on his back as I ran out of the room and down the hallway.

"Get your sexy ass here now!" Burr shouted after me, I let the tears stream down my cheeks and let out a wail as I ran towards the entrance door. "Don't run baby" Burr shouted chasing me. I ran into someone and pushed them to the side as I carried on running.

"Sammy?" I turned as I recognised that gorgeous voice. Seeing Zac properly made my heart skip, his gorgeous blue eyes staring at mine he looked so hopefull. I ran into his arms and let him hold me, feeling his arms wrapped around my body made me feel so safe.

"Get off her now!" Burr growled. I screwed my face up and hid my face from Burr and snuggled into Zac's chest. I felt his arms tighten around me, holding me closer to him. "Zac I'm telling you to let go of her now!!" He said stepping closer to us.

***************

A/N

Hiiiiiii!!!! How are we all??
I hope you enjoy this chapter because i've had to write it about three times over because i haven't always liked it, so this is the end result. I apologise for any mistakes i'm writing on my phone so there might be some mistakes! Anyway I wrote this whilst watching Charlie St Cloud!! I adore Zac!!my love for him is beginning to get stronger!!
Anyway please vote and comment.

Love you!!!! :D xxxxxx