The next day

The next day I woke up in Zac's arms on the sofa, I didn't want to leave him especially after what had happened to him last night. Zac was spooning me still fast asleep, I moved my arm up so my head was resting on my hand. Zac and I had pretty much had make out session after make out session last night!! It was crazy every time i kissed him there were fireworks all over my body, not just fireworks but it felt like bombs!! I un tangled myself from the toned body that was Zac Efron. He shuffled a bit and then turned over and fell straight back to sleep. I smiled watching him, I walked into the bathroom and used the toilet, I checked the mirror and moaned, my light brown curls were an absolute mess, make up was all over my face. I saw the shower and jumped in and turned the hot water on using the shampoo and scrubbing my hair like there was no tomorrow, I looked around the shower for conditioner, but couldn't see any there, I sighed and decided to just leave it. I scrubbed my body with the lynx body wash Zac had, I shrugged knowing that was all there was I mean it's better than being unclean isn't it?? I stepped out of the shower feeling a lot cleaner than I did when I went in! I wrapped a towel around my body and walked out to see Zac coming towards the bathroom, he stopped eyeing my body in the towel.

"Errr I er do - do you want some clothes to change into?" Zac said his words stuttering as he spoke a blush creeped on his cheeks. I nodded, blushing myself and followed him into his bedroom. His bedroom was a standard boys bedroom, black headboard at the top of his double bed the grey covers looked comfy and soft. I looked around the rest of the room, it was pretty big. In the right hand corner there were two DVD shelves packed full of dvd's, there was no space for anymore. I smiled knowing how much he loved his dvd's. "Here you can have one of my t-shirts and do you want shorts or sweats?" Zac asked holding up the grey shorts and the grey sweats next to eachother I smiled and pointed to the sweats. He nodded and handed me the sweats. his face was coming out in black and blue bruises all over the place, I walked up to him and slowly lifted my hand up and stroking over his black eye he winced a bit, but soon let me touch him when he realised I meant no harm towards him. He had a rough night last night, I kept waking up in the middle of the night and hearing him crying in his sleep, he'd shout out waking me, I would stroke his arm that was wrapped round me everytime he did shout and he'd stop and calm down and snuggle into me and his breathing would go back to normal. It's fair to say neither of us got much sleep last night.

I felt his strong arms pull me closer towards him, I smiled up at him and wrapped my arms around his neck. "Thank you so much for what you did for me last night Sammy. I don't think i'd be here today if you hadn't of come and saved me. I hate that girl, absolutely hate her. How am I gonna do the rest of the movie with her?! It's going to be literally impossible!" He said shaking his head and looking out of his window. I watched him admiring how gorgeous he was even with all of his bruises and cuts.

"Zac I'd do anything to make sure you wouldn't get hurt! . . . . . Anything!!" His eyes snapped back to me and his eyebrows were furrowed together in a upset kind of way.

"Trust me You won't have anything to worry about anymore because i'm the one who's going to be looking after you and if anyone even tries to touch you! god help them!" he said smiling afterwards. I laughed at him and cuddled into him, his arms wrapped right around me and held me close to him, his head rested on top of mine. I giggled and then once I started laughing I couldn't stop, he pulled back from the cuddle a little and frowned at me wondering why I was laughing. "what's so funny?" he asked a smile playing on his lips. I laughed even more then managed to speak.

"Well you got beat up by a girl I don't know if you'll be much help" I said realising what I had said was completely the wrong thing to say at this point after the incident, he chuckled at me.

"She had a pan!!! If she didn't have the pan I would of been fine and she would of be in her flat wishing she'd never even tried to approach me!!" he said smirking. I laughed and stood on my tiptoes and pecked Zac, his kisses were addictive, soft, gentle but passionate, intoxicating and empowering all in one it took all my power not to pull him closer and have another make out session with him, but if i'd of done that with a bed being so near by, we all know how that would of ended. I smiled sweetly at him as he smirked at me and kissed my forehead before leaving me to get changed in his room.

I felt so giddy at the fact that I had kissed Zac Efron!!! As I changed into the clothes Zac had layed out for me on the bed I noticed that I hadn't stopped smiling since I had woken up this morning in his arms. I recalculated the whole situation and realised Zac hadn't actually asked me to be his girlfriend yet it had just sort of happened. Well atleast I thought it had.

***

I sat with Zac on the sofa his arm lazily draped over my shoulder and my head resting on his chest, my fingers tracing patterns into his body. We were watching E! News, well Zac was I was more focused on thinking of all the muscles on Zac's body, the biceps that were holding me to his body, the pecks that i was resting my head on, the abs that were tightening everytime my fingers lightly danced across them, he must be ticklish I thought to myself. As E! News finished Zac shifted so that he was lower down, I got comfier resting a quater of my body on Zac. I was even comfier now. Zac sighed happily and kissed my head.

"What do you want to do today?" He asked messing with my hair, I sighed happily and shuffled so I was looking up at him.

"This, I will quite happily do this all day" I said smiling at him, he laughed and nodded.

"Yeah I could do this aswell" he said smiling. Just as he finished we leant in to eachother, but there was a knock at the door making us jump apart. I looked at Zac and jumped up running over to the door to answer it. I peered through the peephole and saw Burr looking down the hallway.

"It's Burr" I told Zac, he nodded and jerked his head in a 'let him in' kind of way. I undid the locks and let Burr in. He looked shocked when he saw me open the door. I smiled at him and stood to the side so he could see Zac.

"Oh god Zac!! not to sound rude, but you look dreadful!!" he said stepping into the flat. I laughed watching Zac, he smiled and looked from Burr to me.

"Well thanks for that Burr" Zac said chuckling. I went and sat next to Zac and sat with my legs on the sofa, Zac rested his hand on my leg, he intwined our fingers and he messed with my fingers, I smiled at his cuteness as Burr sat across from us, he noticed our hands but didn't say anything to us.

"So what happened last night Zac?" he asked sitting forward with his elbows on his knees. Zac sighed and shook his head.

"To be honest with you Burr it's all a blurr!" He said frowning trying to remember what had happened.

"That's suits me perfectly, because you see Zac we can't have Amanda out of the film, she fits the character described perfectly. So if anyone asks who it was that attacked you, you're gonna tell them that it was Sammy okay"

***************

A/N

Thank you so much for all the comments and votes I get on this story it really makes me update everytime I see a new comment!! :) sorry for ending it like that, I'm cruel I know sorry :/

I'm also sorry for not updating quickly, but it's a lot quicker than I normally do tbf!! :P

Next question if I was to write a Shia labeouf fanfic who would read it?? I'm debating writing one, because at the moment I can't seem to get enough Shia in my life!! I'm watching transformers 2 as I write this!!! :P

Okay so thank you again for all the comments and votes don't forget to vote and comment if you enjoyed this chapter love you lots and lots like jelly tots!!

Eliza xx