Chapter 4

I drove home from the best job of my entire life smiling the whole way thinking about Zac and Dave.

Dave was a co-star on Charlie St Cloud and he was kinda hot, not as hot as Zac but he caught my eye when i walked into his dressing room to do his make up before. I smiled thinking about him. 

The radio changed to Bruno Mars's new song 'When I Was Your Man' I turned it up singing my heart out. When the song ended i had reached my house. There was a car already up my drive, i recognised that it was my friend with benefits guy Jack. 

Urg i cannot be bothered at this moment in time! 

I thought as i parked my car next to his. I turned the engine off and thought about what i could say to him to get him to leave. I walked into the house and dumped my handbag on the floor. I looked through to the living room and saw Jack sitting on the sofa, his head jerked around to look at me as i dropped my handbg. A smile spread across his face, i smiled back at him just not as big of a smile as his. 

"Hey you! How about we go upstairs?" He said winking. I cringed from what he said. I walked into the living room and sat next to him. As soon as i sat down he put his hand on my thigh and started stroking it. 

Jack was hot, he had dark brown hair and bright green eyes, his jaw was strong and he had a little bit of stuble. His hair was messy stylish. His body was hot!! Trust me. I had met Jack through my best friend's boyfriend and we had kept being friends with benefits a secret from everyone, saying to anyone who turned up when he was round that we were really close friends, which i suppose we were just a little closer than normal friends. 

I sighed and took his hand off my knee. He frowned at me. "You ok babe?" He asked looking concerned. I gave him a weak smiled and felt guilty straight away for what i was about to say. 

"Look Jack i have.." I said trying to explain myself about meeting Zac and how i didn't really want to carry on anymore, but then i realised how stupid i would sound if i told him i met Zac today and i already liked him a lot so i leant forward and kissed Jack, he kissed back exploring my mouth with his tongue. He pulled me onto his knee and started feeling my body tugging at the bottom of my top. I stood up breaking the kiss and took hold of his hand and lead him upstairs. 

*

Me and Jack got re-dressed, i headed to the bathroom i was desperate for a wee. I heard Jack looking round my room. 

What the hell is he doing?

I rushed my wee and washed my hands quickly. I opened the door and saw him looking through my drawers.

"JACK WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?" I shouted frowning at him, he spun round and then gave a guilty smile. 

"Err nothing, i just..." He could explain  himself, i walked closer to him and raised one eyebrow. 

"You're just what?" I asked. He looked terrified and then ran out of the room and down the stairs and out of the door. 

That boy was crazy!! The freak!

I looked in the drawer that he was looking in and saw that he had left a note in there. I opened it and immediately felt better.

"We can't keep doing this" 

I read those words and smiled. I didn't have to tell him that i didn't want this anymore. I felt angry though, he was the one that came round here and asked for the sex, so what the hell. I looked at the note again.

"We can't keep doing this

I want more, we either become a couple or we stop this. I'm getting attached to you Sammy. I mean really attached to you" 

I dropped the note on the floor. No this is not what i want!!