Chapter 6

SAMMY'S POV

I walked into Charlie's dressing room to see him sat on the sofa reading his script. I smiled as his head shot up as i walked in. 

"That's the first time i've walked into a dressing room to see someone reading their lines. You're the youngest aswell you must be the sensible one" I said smiling at him, he smiled at me and ran over to the make up chair.

"Well you know that's what i'm here for, you know to be the sensible one" He said cheekily. I laughed at him and started doing his hair which was easy considering his hair was similar to how Burr wanted it to look.  

"You struggling with your lines?" I asked as he sat reading them again. His head shook and his shoulders shrugged. 

"Naa i just don't want to forget them infront of Zac that's all" He said, making my heart melt. I knew that he loved Zac.  Zac was his idol.

"Ahh i see, well you know that all actors forget their lines. It's not a bad thing to forget them you know" I said trying to reassure him.

"Yeah it is when Zac Efron is stood infront of you waiting for you to remember your lines!" He said as if he was stating the obvious. I laughed and nodded.

"Fair one little man!" I said. 

"Do you know everytime Zac says my characters name he smiles like mad." Charlie said smirking as i started applying his make up. I smiled at him and smiled.

"Why what's your character's name?" I asked i know it sounds stupid for me not to know the names of the characters, but i was just here to do the make up nothing else and so i just got on with my job and i just had never bothered to ask their character's names.

"Sammy" He said smiling like mad I felt myself blush, i looked at the part of his face that i was applying make up to. I felt myself get butterflies as i thought about it.

*

I had done doing everyone's make up and was watching on the scenes, waiting for someone to shout me to come and do their make up again. Amanda and Zac were doing the romantic scene where they kiss for the first time. I have to admit it was rather awkward, but Zac was so natural about it that it all just looked like it was meant to be. 

I watched fascinated by him and the way he moved. Amanda seemed to be enjoying it A LOT! Well to be fair who wouldn't enjoy having Zac kissing their neck and kissing them? 

"SCENE!" Burr shouted making me jump and Zac move from Amanda fast. Amanda looked straighht at me and smirked. I smiled back at her, she looked shocked but just rolled her eyes. I laughed a little and stood up ready to go to my car. 

"Hey Sammy" Zac shouted after me. I turned and saw him runnning towards me. 

"Oh hi" I said smiling. He smiled back at me. 

"Err it's friday and we're not working tomorrow so i was wondering do you want to get a drink or something?" He said causing my whole body to go weak. I stared back into his eyes and smiled nodding.

"Do you mind if we go back to mine though, i just kinda fancied putting my feet up with a glass of wine. If that's ok with you?" I asked frowning a little. His mouth changed into an 'o' shape. 

"Oh yeah that's fine, aslong as you've got some beer.. . . i don't really like wine" He said smiling at me. I nodded and waved my hand

"Are you kidding, of course i do" I said smiling, he nodded. "Do you want a lift to mine?" I asked pointing my thumb towards my car. He nodded smiling at me. I smiled back and grabbed all my boxes and my case.