The Daughter of the Galaxy........

A young mother tells her children this legend.......

'There was once a family.... The only family to harbor the stones. Each child had there own infinity stone, except for the last two who had their own gifts.

'You mean the infinity stones!?!' The youngest one of three asked, knowing to an extent what the stones are.

'Yes, now hush child. The oldest was the most powerful as she was able to control the Aether. One of the most powerful stones. She was to be the next queen and rule for eons. But one day a ruthless man takes away her family. The king's heart has changed and he takes a play in-'

'What happens next Mamma?' The little one again asked, eager for answers....

'Her mother was first murdered as she was the most powerful in the family and could destroy the man in mere seconds. Her power was then passed down to the oldest, making her stronger than before. Her hair and eyes no longer the crimson red she had gotten used to, but instead a lavender purple her mother once had. Her gifts now enhanced she was ready to fight back. But her younger siblings were taken away from her as bait. Every day the man and king would come back to try to get her to give up. But this young women had courage, for when she fell she was able to get back up.

Each month a sibling would die, and the infinity stones would be harbored to be used against the galaxy.... When the last child that had the infinity stones was killed, the oldest took her sister away to safe haven. And fought with bravery, till the only people left where her father and the very bad man. It is said that she still lives among us today... You see little ones you have to be brave and like the oldest face your fears. And if you fall back down what do you have to do?' Asked the mother as she finally finished the story with life's big question.

'You have to get back up as she did!' Yelled all of the children with enthusiasm.

'That's right. Only then will you succeed. Good night my little padia.....'

'Good night mitera!'

_*_*_*

What do you think?? I think this will make more sense later as it a story repeated with a moral lesson. Padia is Greek for children and Mitera is Greek for mother........

Enjoy the story!!!!!