One shot-titanic

Ps Moana is a lot older in all of my Maui x Moana stories :) plus I think the way Moana didn't have a love interest is the most freshest thing I have watched. I just think in Moana 2 she might have one Maui...

"Hello Maui"

Maui turned around to look at Moana her eyes glittering as the evening sun hit them, "they said you would be up here" she said rambling on.

"Shh come over" Maui said holding out his hand to her, her eyes watched his brown ones as the wind sprawled through his thick hair.

"Give me you're hand" Maui said as he held it out for her, she took his warm hand as the warm sea air hit her face.

"Now step up" Maui said holding her close to his chest she could feel his heart beat hard, "now close you're eyes" he said.

"Why?" Moana said looking at him from her side, he put his hands around to her eyes closing them tight.

Moana Stepped up onto the railing "do you trust me Moana?" He said.

"Yes", he let go of her eyes letting her vision come to place.

"Wow" Moana boasted as the wind blew through her hair and the fresh seas salt sprayed upon her olive coloured skin.

Her heart started to beat hard as Maui wrapped his strong arms around her waist.

"Like a river flows surely to the sea
Darling so it goes
Some things are meant to be
Take my hand......" Maui started to sing in a low soft voice against Moana's ear.

Moana turned around to look at Maui, his brown eyes staring into her soul.

The sound of seagulls flowed high in the sky as the sound of waves crashing against the ship.

Moana drowned into Maui's eyes like a sea of dreams,Moana grabbed Maui's cheek stroking his hair as the salty air blew though it.

Maui came closer to Moana's mouth, Moana felt her heart explode when he touched her lips with his.

She grabbed his neck kissing him back as the salt air flew through their hair, Moana departed from his mouth looking at him her heart beating loudly.

"Maui......." she said as he came back in again kissing her lips, everything felt like a dream to Moana in that moment.

Not the most best one shot guys tell me what u think and if I should do more let me know