Chapter fouteen

Moana woke up her head throbbed from a searing pain, she opened her eyes as her whole body wrenched in pain.

She laid on the ground for a whole minute before making any movement, just then the memories came flooding back of what had happened.

She stood up carefully and looked around her, the whole village was destroyed as smoke still lingered in the air.

She walked over to the fort seeing only but ashes "mother father!" She screamed she went inside as she looked around scanning to see if she could see anything.

She heard a faint cry, she ran over turning the piece of wood from the person she looked down tears filled her eyes "father" she said as he choked faintly.

"Where is you're mother!" He asked weakly, "I don't know but I need to get you out of here" Moana said to her father as she lifted him up and brought him outside.

He winched from the pain, his leg was bleeding badly.

From the smokes she saw her mother standing with Akona and the others "moana!"she said as she rushed over to her husband and moana.

"I was so worried you had died or been captured" her mother said crying hard, "don't worry about me fathers leg is wounded" moana said as she handed her father over to her mother.

"They took keoki!" Akona said tears filling his eyes" moana went over to Akona laying a reassuring hand on him"they took maui" she said she had mixed feelings about maui now.

"I need to get my son back!"Akona said, "we will get him back with the others" moana said looking at Akona.

Akona looked around his village it was destroyed......

"Whoever did this or is responsible for this I swear I will end their miserable lives!" Akona said so that everyone could hear.

Maui is sort of responsible for this moana said as she gulped from nerves, If I tell Akona now that maui is responsible he sure will kill him she thought to herself.

Moana felt torn she loved maui but how could he have stolen an amulet and wreck a village.

I thought he had changed moana thought, she shook the thought of.

Moana knew that Maui was guilty but she decided to keep quiet for his sake, Moana's father stood and looked at Akona "akona look at the village its destroyed I think the best would be for you to come home with us to monti-nui once you get you're son back"

"Thank you old friend but for now I need to focus on getting my son back" he said, "I will come" moana said.

"Moana no" her father said, she turned around and looked at him "look father I'm 19 now I have traveled length and breadths of the seas and I am chief of my village and people and it's my responsibility to bring Maui and the others back" she said.

Her father just stood with the blood coming out of his leg he knew moana was telling the complete truth "okay moana but just be careful okay.." he said sad.

"I will remember when you wouldn't let me go beyond the reef?" She said.

He smiled at his daughter "okay moana".

Moana's parents bid her farewell as she watched the remaining survivors and her parents sail off with hei hei and pua with Moana's parents.

Her and Akona and a select few stood, for they would go after Maui and the others and Moana would get Maui back if it was the last thing she did.

Wow that was an interesting twist in the story i wonder if moana will find Maui again?

Plus guys please keep voting and if u think the plot is getting boring let me know!