chapter twelve

Back guys did u miss me I am having a big brainstorm on where this story is going to lead maybe make it more interesting as im having trouble with writers block! Lol happy New Years also!

Maui went to sleep his thoughts lingered on moana maybe I did rush it with moana to fast? Maybe staying as her best friend would have been the best thing Im a distraction for her.

Maui usually wouldn't let moana go but he felt so bad that moana and her father are fight, all because moana wants to be with him a Demi God.

Maui shifted around in his bed not being able to sleep, suddenly maui heard the sounds of screaming coming from the village moana his first thought came to mind.

He ran out and saw smokes coming from the village, he ran towards the village as the smoke grew higher.

Moana's POV

Moana woke up to the smell of smoke filling her lungs, she got up choking on the fumes she started to wake up the rest of the villagers beside her but the smoke kept coming in.

She coughed until she dropped to he ground her eyes dizzying, "maui" she said in a low tone his face was the only thing she saw as she drifted off.

Mauis POV

Maui reached the village spotting a band of pirates he looked more closely and saw Milana, his facial expression became numb his ex girlfriend stood.

His heart angered looking at her, he turned into his eagle transformation and flew down to Milana.

"Well well look what the cat dragged in!" Milana said as she pulled out her knife, "what are you doing here how did you find me!" He screamed as he walked over to her his eyes full of fury.

"Why must I ask im here because well a little bird told me that you stole my fathers amulet that amulet meant that my city would be protected since you stole it my whole city has been destroyed and im here to get it back and who told me is none of youre business!" She said screaming at him fully now.

"I never stole it!" He said screaming, "well until you return it im afraid all the people on this island will be enslaved and the weak ones killed plus I never liked you anyways!" She said with a smirk.

He grabbed her and threw her, but she got a grip of his necklace pulling it making him choke.

Her band of pirates grabbed him holding him down, "plus maui another little bird told me you have a weak spot" she said laughing.

Moana was trailed out by the hair screaming "let go off me!" She screamed, "if you don't tell me where that amulet is the last thin you're little girlfriend will be seeing is you're pathetic face!" Milana  said.

Moana looked at maui  " what's going on?!" She said in a confused state for. The smoke.

"Why don't you ask you're little boyfriend! Milana said.

Maui looked up at moana's eyes "moana I have to explain....."