Chapter fifteen

Moana got on the boat as she,Akona and the others sailed off.

"Moana thank you for coming" Akona said with great appreciation in his tone, "I am responsible for helping you" she said as she sat down opposite him.

"I'm sorry I mocked you when we first met saying just because you are a girl you couldn't be a great chief I was wrong you are what Keoki needs to look up to" he said smiling at moana.

"Thank you so much" Moana said as she thanked him.

Moana then turned around and looked out to the sea, as it blew through her long thick hair I'm so exhausted she thought to herself.

Moana felt like she needed to be strong like she always is. To put on a strong demeanour always never showing how she really felt.

All she wanted right now was to rest and to be beside Maui hugging him, him telling her everything would be okay but she had to be strong if she where to see him again.

A lot had happened over the past few days, Moana refusing the marriage proposal, seeing her grandmother again and trying to figure out things with Maui it just all felt to much for Moana to deal with. She felt a tear slide down her cheek but she wiped it away quickly so that no one could see she had to be strong.

"I know they have gotten far but tracking them will be easy!" Moana said looking at Akona and three of the other villagers.

"How?" Akona said.

"Well I have a good friend who will be able to help me the ocean" she said.

"You have to be kidding me!" One of the villagers said laughing hard.

Suddenly the ocean grabbed the laughing villager up into the air "agghhh put me down" he screamed.

"Ocean it's okay let him down" Moana said Trying not to laugh with the situation that they where under.

"Now we will head north" Moana said as she sat sail.

Akona grabbed a paddle with the rest of the villagers and started paddling towards north.

Maui's POV

Maui opened his eyes as he saw the ocean, he looked around to see kiko and keoki tied up.

Maui tried to loosen his noughts with his magic hook but it was no use, Milana came over "well it's nice to see you're awake when we arrive back to the city you will be executed for stealing the amulet!" She said laughing.

"I stole that amulet to make sure that no one would ever get hurt again!" He said angrily. 

"Is that why you left me because I was getting to evil?" She said.

"I left you because you are a son of a bitch who cheated on me with my best friend!" He said yelling.

Milana slapped his face as she walked away from him.

Maui looked out to the ocean, Moana please forgive me for destroying the village he thought as he held his head down in defeat. 

Moana's POV

I'm coming for you Maui she thought as the boat kept steering north.

She kept her eyes focused but she kept drifting of to sleep she was so tired but she needed to keep awake.

"Moana let me take this you go and get some rest for the morning" Akona said.

Moana couldn't resist anymore she walked over and laid down her body demanded she slept but she wouldn't stop searching for Maui she would search forever until the end of she had to.

Her eyes drifted off into a light slumber.