chapter 4

Thanks every one for reading my story ! I hoped you like it and please vote

  *******

Chapter 4

 Rose's P.O.V

when i saw the anger in his ayes so i started to close my eyes hoping that was a nightmare . i prayed that was a nightmare only  . i slapped my hand to know if i was sleeping , but it was no a nightmare .

" please , leave me alone " i begged Venks when i saw him coming towards me and i realized that i hurt his ego .

" no you will pay for what you had done " he said nervously touching his cheek .

  so i closed my eyes for five minute feeling that my heart was beating fast inside my chest that i could feel the beats in my throat and in my ears too , but venks did not attack .

" what is happening ? did he kill me ? but why didn't i feel the pain ? " i whispered confused .

" if i haven't died i can open my eyes " i muttered .

  then i started to open my eyes slowly and for my surprise i was alive ! .

when i opened my eyes , i saw  Venks' body on the ground . i noticed that his eyes and his nose was bleeding  . and his head was taking off his body falling beside his limp body .

 i felt that i was sick and when i saw his dead body i want to vomit .

after that i started to look around the cave then i noticed a person wore a black jeans , black t-shirt   and also a black mask only showed his beautiful blue eyes and he was carrying a sword . it was a giant misshapen adorned by jewels .

then i noticed that  the stranger who was standing next to the corpse of Venks walking in the direction of me and his sword was a giant one . " he must be a serious , dangerous killer " i muttered .

  his appearance was like a bad guy and he was looking like a serious killer like Venks and thought that he would eliminate me .

" do he want to kill me? " i muttered shacking .

then i closed my eyes again and when i opened my eyes again . i can not find this mysterious young man who saved me from  Venks' hands .

" why did he save me ? why didn't he kill me ? why he was acting strangely  ? " i asked myself confused .

he just disappeared in the dark without saying a word  . " is he a good guy or what ? " i muttered again shaking my head .

 then i saw my brother returned to the cave " RO...... ROSE what have you done ? " he said screaming .  he had seen the blood on my hands . " WHAT IS THE HELL HAVE YOU DONE ? " he yelled at me .

" i ....... " i tried to speak but i was speechless ,  i was breathless , literally , there was no air entering my lungs . i had stopped breathing in the exact moment . my body was numb and i coundn't speak .

" ROSE ...... YOU WILL DIE " my brother said getting the dagger from his pocket hold it with his left hand then he stabbed me with the dagger ." you supposed to protect me " i cried .

then a felt a warm liquid dropped from my stomach , i touched my stomach and i saw a red warm liquid dropped from it " it was my blood " then the tears dropped from my eyes " how did he do that to me ? i am his only sister " i whispered crying hard .i was shocking from his reaction .

unknowing voice P.O.V

" that smell " i said going in the direction of this girl to make sure it's okay . i used the vampire speed to reach to her quickly and when i reached , i found her lying in the ground . there was blood covered her . a strange was attacking her ." he must try to kill her ". i muttered . then i ran pushing him away from her , his head hit a sharp rock and her was bleeding .

She lost a lot of blood and she was dying and the dagger was existing in her stomach .

" i must turn her into a vampire " i whispered panic .

 " i must let her to receive her fate , it was the death " an inner voice inside me ordered me .

" i must turn her to save her life " i muttered showing my fangs and then i bite my wrist and i gave her a small amount of my blood to save her from the death .

" she is so beautiful girl with a black hair , her ayes were closed she looked an angel " i whispered smiling

after i gave her a small amount of my blood . i ran using the vampire speed to get some blood bags from the blood bank . she must drink the bags to complete transformation into a vampire and if she din't drink it she will die so i opened her mouth quickly putting the blood on it . at first she resisted but finally she finished the bag of blood.

the next step was the hardest one her body will change slowly and that was very painful . i hugged her little body because that transformation will break every bone in her body .

-------------------- 2 hours ago --------------------

she started to wake up i let her sitting next to her body . she was sweating hard after that  she started to open her eyes slowly .

  when her eyes signed to her brother lying on the ground covered with his blood she started to cry " what ..... what happened to him ? please save him " she begged crying .

" i .... can't " said coldly .

" PLEASE ............ HE IS MY ONLY BROTHER ........... AND I CAN'T .......... LOSE HIM .... TOO , I LOST A LOT OF PEOPLE ......... i ....... CAN't .... LOSE him " she screamed crying hard until her cheeks became red and her nose too .

" i will help him " i said watching her reactions , then she smiled softly " thank you " she whispered . i heard that since my hearing was very strong because i was a vampire .

*******

i hope you liked it .

just give me your comments .

love you all

EVILGIRL_18