chapter 10

Hi my dear fans, I am so sorry; I was very busy so, I didn't post soon but, I hope you enjoy reading.

Love you all

Evilgirl_18

***** 

Rose's P.O.V

"I am lost "I thought when I realized that I was alone in the middle of this huge forest. The weather was starting to change; the fog was starting to hang over the place .The colors of the earth started to change as well to a strange color that I know. It was a max of a lot of colors. I started to shiverso; I tried to cover my body with my arms because the weather was getting colder and worse. It was so difficult to see, despite the strength of sight that the vampires have. You could say that I lost all my powers like I turned into a human being again but that wasn't true how many times did I wish that ?I just got depressed over that wise. I will be vampire for the rest of my life…. Just forever.

 Then I felt a strange movement around the woods. The trees were shaking violently. Birds were flying away like they were in danger. The wind was blowing so hard.

 Then when I turned around myself to know what is the cause of this strange movement. I didn't find anything weird but, I was feeling that I am being watched. There was someone or something watching me. I was deeply scared. I could feel my heart pounding inside my chest like it was going to explode.

“Who is there? I asked still shaking badly… like every bone in my body was hurting me.

“What do you want for me?? Show yourself coward? “I yelled losing my temper… I was so scared… so terrified.

I thought that I was imagining hearing these voices then that voice proved that I wasn’t imagining it” Rose-Mary…. Rose-Mary” I heard that scary voice called my name. The tone of the voice was cold, that voice made my body froze completely... Like I was numb.  Then the voice was calling my name again. Then something or someone was behind me wrapping its or his arms around my petit waist and leaning his or its head over my neck. This person whispered in my ear saying " Don't be afraid, my beautiful girl. I will be just a small bite” I tried to push him away from me but he was so strong “you bastard leave me alone” I said bravely trying to remove his steel fist from being around my waist.

 ”I’m not going to let you go, pretty face. I just want to play a little with you” He whispered hungrily in my ear.

 I was trying not to cry in front of him because that would make him feel the victory because he could have broken me but, my tears betrayed me by dropping over my cheeks, I started to feel the pure pain inside my soul… I was just so broken right now.

 “Please don't bite me, I am begging you " ‘now I was begging so great’ I thought. That would make him want to bite me even more.

  I saw him leaning his head over my neck, then his fangs appeared so, he buried them into my neck. I moaned in pain as he pierced the skin of my neck “ah-ah “the pain was so terrible like there was a fire in my neck. It was just an unbearable pain; it just made me lost my conscious. When I backed out, I felt that someone caught me… and I know it was Mark’s arms’.  He put me on the ground. My neck was covered with my own blood. It was bleeding so hard like I was being drained from my own blood. The wound in my neck didn’t start to heal.

                                                        ____Shadow’s P.O.V______

I was trying to find rose in the forest. When I was running, I smelled her blood. It was so tasty to resist. I just knew that something bad had happened to her because of the smell of her blood. I ran to the direction of her blood. When I found her, she was lying in the ground. Her neck was covered with blood.  

.She was pale so, I carried her bridal style and I took her to the palace. I put her down in her bed, she was so pale like her blood was being drained from her. After seeing her like that I decided to give her some of my blood so, she could compensate the lost of blood.  I put into my wrist putting it over her mouth till she started to drink a little amount of it. When she did, I kissed her head then I cleaned her neck removing the remains of her blood. When I was cleaning it I found two small holes attached to her main artery. ‘A freak bastard vampire had bit her’ I thought biting my lower lip because if I saw that bastard he would be dead.

I was waiting patiently to ask her: what had happened?? Whose marks are these? I was so worried about her. It made me forget to feed, it made me so weak. I just want to have revenge for her and kill the person who dared and bit her.

________ two days later________

Her wounds were starting to heal. When she started to open her pretty eyes, I was first one that she had seen. I was smiling at her warmly. You can say that the smile lit my face. Alex too was sit next to me on the couch. Waiting her to explain what happened to us.

Alex hugged rose strongly whispering “I missed you a lot” and I could see tears in her eyes. Alex never was that kind of girls. She wouldn’t cry over anyone… just people who are so close to her heart.

“Your hug is going to kill me soon, so please let me go” Alex half coughed, half signing hard saying” sorry, sorry for hugging you” she said and me and Rose started to laugh at her. When Alex was out of my way I hugged her then I kissed her cheek.

                            ______Rose’s P.O.V_______

In that moment I felt that Shadow was like my brother always trying to help me till if it would get him in troubles.

Then I remembered my brother Ian….

After Shadow giving me that hug he whispered on my ear saying "you will be, no one will be able to hurt you again, Rose”

 I tried to stand up because I need fresh air but, I couldn’t.

" just relax and rest now" he ordered me holding me in a iron fist like he didn’t want to let  go of me.

“But.............”

 "No buts, relax now” he said coldly putting me on my bed.

 I smiled knowing that he cares about me “Okay, But, I have one condition”

“Um… so what is your condition?”He asked raising an eyebrow.

 ”I just want you to stay with me” I replied shyly.

He rolled his eye with a smile on his face saying "the pleasure is mine to do that my, highness” he said bowing his head making me laugh at him. I smiled and I could know that my cheeks had become red.

“Thanks," I replied kissing his cheek. He put his arms around me hugging me hard whispering” I really couldn’t bare the idea of me losing you” I just relaxed in his arms and rested my head against his chest then I draft to dreamland.

___-_____-_____-______-______

I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter.

 Please vote!!

 Comment!!

And

Become a fan!!

Bye for now!!

 EVILGIRL_18