chapter 2

Rose's P.O.V

“Run.... run don't stop running" my father ordered us so  we had to stop.

We continue running until we reached the end of the tunnel and we were able to show the light on the other side of the tunnel.

“Mother, father look.....look" I wasstarting to get worried.

“What is wrong, Rose?”  My mother asked me with a worried look.

“There is someone standing on the end of the tunnel" I said playing with my fingers nervously.

“There is some ..... Someone here? “Ian whispered.

“Yes, there is someone here “I muttered.

“Ian take this dagger to protect yourself and your sister; you must run out of this tunnel and go to a save place to hide and keep Rose safe. “ My father ordered us,  his face was so serious.

“No ..... We can't do that, “ I growled and Ian agreed with me.

“Ian, Rose, that is our will, “My mother said to us smiling sadly.

“But ...... but we can't leave you here and run, “ Ian and I replied in the same time.

“We can't do that ,“ I whispered playing nervously with my hands.

“Yes, you can my kids .....You can, “ Our parents replied hugging us.

“Flee with your life,” Our parents said with tears in their eyes. That is an epic to me. I can feel that there is something wrong in that place so I want then to go out with us.

Then Ian and i hugged our parents again and we said 'goodbye' with tears on our eyes, it was so hard for both of us.

After that we continued to run unable to stop. That cave was very scary - you could see the bats flying there, and the rocks were very sharp, It can hurt your feet, every step I took my feet get some new wounds. my poor feet were injured badly and it was bleeding. That was really painful and I couldn't bear that. The rocks were tearing my feet skin all i could feel was pain.

“Ian, can we stop for a minute - i hurt my feet,“ I hissed trying not to cry from pain.

“Fine, only for few minutes,”

“Thanks,“ I said smiling.

After that I sat in a flat rock looking at my bleeding feet. I noticed that Ian was looking at my feet too.

“Oh ...... Rose that must be painful,“ he said with a panic expressions on his face. Then he came close to me and cleaned my wounds then he ripped his T-shirt and rolled it around my bare feet to stop the bleeding because I had already lost a lot of blood.

“That is better now, “he said smiling at me then he kissed my forehead. My brother was so sweet and loving; he always protects me when I am in trouble.

“Thanks, Ian,“ I whispered.

After that we continue running again then I remembered the person who was standing on the tunnel

"That person may be one of these bad vampires,” I whispered to myself trying to converse myself that my parents still safe.

“Ian, I must go back to our parents … I have to see them,“ I said, worried about my parents. I just had a bad feeling about this guy.

“No, you can't go,“ he said holding my arm blocking me from freeing myself from his fist.

“Let me go, leave my arm, you are hurting me,“ I said feeling the pain in my arm.