New wives and step kids???

Niall's p.o.v.

If I said I wasn't sad when my wife just abandoned the kids and I when Zayn & Louis were born that would be a lie. My wife used to be a dancer but had to stop because Liam was born then Harry but she got in shape again and started dancing again but once again had stop because we had Zayn and Louis. One day my little babies started crying and I decided to give Katie a break and go do it. I changed our babies and went to wake Katie so we could make the kids breakfast  but she was gone. I called,text,searched everywhere for her but she was gone. None of her clothes,shoes, accessories,or suitcases were there so I soon realized that she was gone and I would be taking care of my four boys ALONE. My boys cried for days but soon stopped because they already had a wonderful dad to take care of them and soon I got over it to. I was back into dating looking for that one special girl. Finally one night at a spaghetti restaurant I found the special girl her name was Melissa and everything about her was amazing. She had two kids Megan & Morgan they were twins. They were 15 and tbh they were the definition of angel.

  Harry's p.o.v.

I'm not very fond of my daddy's nee girlfriend or her kids. Megan and Morgan are very MEAN. Last week Megan broke the twins poweranger toy they cried for days. She even got me in trouble saying I threw her shoes of the balcony. I got grounded,but I argued and got spanked too. I got soo upset that my daddy didn't listen to me .

Niall's p.o.v.

I was having Melissa come over today and I wanted to tell the boys. "Boys please come down here" I shouted soon all four kids were standing in front of me. "Melissa is coming over today with her kids" "Harry admittedly rolled his eyes. "stop with the attitude" he just looked away "HARRY"!!!!! "what"?!?! "don't give me attitude or yell at me mister" I said sternly he nodded looking sad. "I'm sorry that I made you sad Haz,but you can't disobey". I said while hugging him. He just nodded into my side. I sighed and the doorbell rang I let go of Harry to go answer the door. There stood Melissa,Morgan,& Megan. Morgan had a pie Melissa nudged him and he gave it to me. "oh y'all didn't have to do this". "no no just accept it" she said smiling I smiled too moving out of the way allowing them to come in. Melissa and I going into the kitchen leaving the kids alone.

Liam's p.o.v.

I can see how much Harry hates Ms.Melissa's kids I do too,but I just pretend to like them so I don't get spanked. Looking back over to them I saw Morgan getting closer and closer to Zayn and Louis and they were backing away scared I couldn't take it anymore right when I was going to hit him someone beat me to it. Harry... Morgan was sitting on the floor blood coming out of his nose and Harry had blood on his fist. Megan ran out going to get our parents. She came back with a worried Melissa and a ANGRY dad. "what the heck happened"?!?! Dad shouted. "That little BRAT punched me"!!!! Morgan screamed out. ",hey Morgan he might of hit you but don't call him names or scream understand"? "yes mam" he mumbled. "HARRY EDWARD get your ass upstairs NOW"!!!!!! Dad yelled "but that's not fair" "NOW"!!!!!!! he roared tears slipped out of Harry's eyes as he ran upstairs. Ms.Melissa had already taken Morgan to go get cleaned up. Dad took off his belt going  to spank Harry.

Harry's p.o.v.

I'm crying my eyes out right now. I was just protecting my brothers. Soon my dad came up with his big belt and I started crying harder. "Harry your in HUGE trouble" " but it wasn't even my fault" I cried out "bend over the bed now don't make it worse for yourself". I slowly got up bending over the bed. I could feel him pulling down my boxers and trousers he didn't hesitate to start smacking me. SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK PLEASE S-STOP I'M S-SORRY SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

Finally he stopped pulling me up whispering sweet nothings. "hey its ok stop crying" After about 10 minutes I finally calmed down. "let's go apologize yeah"? "ok" I said pulling up my boxers and trousers. Then he picked me up carrying me downstairs and setting me down. "I'm soo sorry Morgan"  I apologized "hey its ok I'm sorry too" he said hugging me. I looked over to see Ms.Melissa explaining what had really happened. His face paled. "oh my gosh hazza I'm so sorry babe" "its ok I still did something bad" I replied hugging my dad. We then all had a group hug. I started smiling really big.

Niall's p.o.v.

We were all happy so I decided to tell all the kids. "ok kids sit on the couch" I said they all sat with confused faces I shared a look with Melissa and she nodded. "kids Melissa and I are getting married"!!!! I shouted smiling it was silent for a couple minutes then there was 5 more smiling faces. 4 from the kids and 1 from Melissa. Then there was 2 frowning faces. They both got up running upstairs. I sighed following then after I hearing them slam the door and lock it.

Liam's p.o.v.

Once dad told us he was getting remarried everyone smiled,but Harry  and  I frowned we got up running upstairs. When we were in the room we started crying our eyes out. We heard a knock at the door,but we continued to cry. "boys open the door" dad called "go away" we sobbed out. He sighed and I heard him walk away. Soon our door opened and dad stood there with the key to unlock the bedroom doors. "boys I know you don't like the idea don't you want me to be happy"? "yea its just not going to be the same without our real mum" "boys she left us that was her mistake and you can have a new mum that's very nice". "oh ok" "let's go join our new family" "ok" we both said at the same time. We all went down and enjoyed the rest of the day getting to know each other.

:) sorry it took forever

-Ashley