3. Who You're Dealing With

DON'T U DARE SKIP THIS MESSAGE OR ILL EAT YOU!

Ello :3,

How are we beautiful people? So yes, I have uploaded. I know I'm a lazy poo bum/nerd, who actucally does my homework then neglects writing.... Nah u guys all know its because of my laptop charger ;) Anyways! If you were unaware my laptop charger was broken last November and Mum got me a replacement this week, which means I'm back on my weekly update! CHEERS! Yes this short again, I don't know whats going on with that V.V They're just so short... I'll get into the habit.... GETTING TO THE POINT:

Upload days are:

Monday. :D 

Read

LIVE

UR

LIFE

Enjoy,

Skittlez :3

Chapter Three

~Lord Sullivan~

Waking up wasn’t something I was looking forward too, in fact I was rather enjoying the darkness that danced around me, but the images of Lord Sullivan were still burned in my memory, reminding me of why I needed to wake up. If I remember correctly Lord Sullivan was always up to no good, he was a cold hearted-man who always needed to have his way, and the page from my father’s diary, was still haunting me. He killed my mother.

I shot up out of my bed sweat dripping down my face. No one was in my chamber, and for that I was quite pleased. I didn’t have time for conversations that weren’t needed. I needed to know what Sullivan was up too.

***

Walking through the big corridors in the castle I remembered my dramatic scene yesterday, my cheeks reddened at the thought. What really did surprise me was that Derrick hadn’t watched over me, like he normally did when I fell unconscious. Maybe he really had moved on…

I wiped the tears that were forming in my eyes away, right now was not the time to breakdown and cry. I need to find Lord Sullivan. The further I got through the corridor the more people passed me, and the more thoughts rushed into my head.

“Isn’t that the girl who practically chucked herself onto Prince Derrick?”

“Lord Sullivan was right; she is a bit of a skank.”

I gulped, knowing that Derrick had of been told the same things, if not much worse, but Derrick wouldn’t believe Sullivan, Derrick knew me better than most. “Sue!” I called spotting her from behind, her head snapped towards me, annoyance written among her features, but she scattered towards me anyways.

“What Evaina?” I blinked a couple of times from her rudeness, Sue wasn’t perfect but she definitely wasn’t one to be rude.

“I-I wanted to know where Lord Sullivan was…” I trailed off avoiding her eyes, she snorted.

“Of course you do. He’s in the king’s study.” And then she walked off, just like that.

Heading the direction of the King’s Study, I was beginning to wonder exactly what Lord Sullivan was doing, was he turning people against me? I didn’t know why he was, what had I ever done to him. It was my father who had got him locked up in prison, not me. Maybe he carried the grudge down to me… I gulped.

Taking a deep breath as I reached the door, I swiftly turned the knob, and I let the door flung open. “Why hello, Lady Evaina, long time, no see.”

I froze in my spot, there before me was that filthy bastard. His eyes were grey and misty his hair blonder than a ray of sun, his teeth were icky and yellow and his skin was wrinkly and barbaric. I had to stop myself from spitting on this monster. My blood curled and I clenched my fists.

“What are you playing at?” I demanded closing the door behind me.

Sullivan arched and eyebrow, “Playing? No dear, I’m not playing I’m simply, living life to the fullest.”

I shivered at his tone, he was disgusting. The way he talked, the way he moved his hands, even the way he breathed, it all disgusted me. “Shut up and tell me what you have done?”

Sullivan laughed, “You have no authority over me, Evaina. We’re equal now; I was released out of prison.”

“Equal! To someone as disgusting as you, to someone who abuses, rapes and kills people. No, I’m sorry Sullivan I am everything but equal to you.” I sneered, tightening my fists.

“Quite the feisty one aren’t we? Just like your mother, always getting a bit too involved in everyone’s business.” He laughed a little causing a shiver to come down my spine.

“I am nothing like my mother; I would never willingly sleep with you!” I screamed, venom dripping from every word I empathised.

“Last time I check you don’t even remember your mother. So how could you possibly know if you’re anything like her?” He raised that revolting brow of his again. I opened my mouth to snarl something at him, but then quickly shut it, the full weight of his comment slapping me in the face. “Speechless are we dear?”

“Just hurry up and tell me what you’re doing. You know I’ll find out, so why bother keeping it a secret?” I enquired.

He narrowed his eyebrows at me, “Oh Evaina, do not get yourself involved with me. I will shatter your life to pieces.” The threat was clear.

“I wish you luck with that, because I’ve been shattered too much, now I’m immune.” I threw back at him, and with that I turned around, and reached my hand out to grab the door knob.

“Your mother would be proud of you, you know.” He whispered, and I chuckled darkly.

“If it wasn’t for you, I would be able to hear that from herself.” And then I opened the door and left slamming it behind me.

Sullivan, I don’t think you know who you’re dealing with…