Chapter 21:

Ivy
******

"Okay mama, calm down." I said picking up Mya after changing her.

"Mommy, had to clean you nasty butt." I said kissing her cheek as she stopped crying.

"All you wanna do is eat, poop, and sleep, huh Mya?" I ask holding her up kissing her.

The side of her mouth curled as she closed her eyes.

Once she fell back to sleep I took that as the time to hurry and take a shower since we are going to the mall with Ms. Angie.

Wanna go to the mall with me and Ms. Angie? I texted Cierra.

Cierra💜: I have class 😭 but come over tonight? Oh I want to do something Saturday!

I got plans all Saturday...... but Sunday I'm all yours. Make me your famous tacos!

Cierra💜: Bitch dot dot dot my ass 👀 what plans?

😭 I'ma call you later.

"Come on, Tink!" Ms. Angie yelled coming into my apartment.

"Lady, quit being loud." I said as I finished strapping Mya into her car seat.

"Here, can you carry this please." I said handing her the diaper bag.

"You got her stroller?" Ms. Angie asked.

"It's in my trunk. Did you park near my car? I'll just grab it after strapping her in your car." I said.

"Okay, come on."

Once I got in the back with Mya I seen I had a bunch of texts from Cierra.

Cierra💜: No tell me now!

Omg you cheating again!?!?

Tink!

Ivy!

Mya's mom!

I laughed before replying, 😂😂 omg I'ma call you later I said. Bye go to class.

😤 fine.

"Mya. Hey mamas. Hey." I said leaning in Mya's stroller as we walked through the mall.

"I love seeing you so happy." Ms. Angie said.

I smiled, "Thanks. I am loving it myself."

"Where we going next?" She asked. "Wanna go get food?"

"Yeah, wanna go to Olive Garden?" I ask. "Then we can stop to print the pictures I took of Mya off my phone."

"Yes, I'm still waiting on mine."

"I know everybody getting on me about them newborn pictures and she's two months now."

"I'ma give everybody this one I just took of her yesterday too, this iPhone 7 camera so bomb. I can take my baby's pictures myself, I don't gotta pay nobody."

"Oh you trying to keep up now? Before you didn't care about a new phone." Ms. Angie said.

"You know I don't. But I had broke my 6s all up so I figured why not."

"And remember your ass kept doing all that bragging because you went so long without cracking your screen and would never have a case on it.

"I know I jinxed my damn self. But now I got my tempered glass and case as precaution."