Chapter ten

I woke up to the sound of snoring beside me.I looked over and saw Tyler and looked around the room and panicked but then the memories of last night flooded my brain.My mom saw me with Tyler,we had an argument,she kicked me out of the house,I stayed with Tyler,we cuddled and he joked about how I don't have to hide anymore to enlighten the situation. I let a few tears run down my face before quickly wiping them away.I didn't know what to do so I just payed there,snuggled up against Tyler until he woke up.After about 10 minutes Tyler woke up.

"Good morning,"Tyler said smiling at me.

"Good morning,"I replied jumping out of the bed and making my way to the kitchen.

I turned around and saw Tyler walking right behind me.Once I'm in the kitchen I make me some cereal.Once I'm done fixing my bowl I sat down on the couch and turn on the t.v. And put on American Horror Story.Tyler ran and jumped on the couch right beside me and started to watch it with me with a huge smile on his face.

"Someone's excited,"I said laughing at how childish he was.

After about 5 minutes I get t up to put my bowl in the sink and quickly ran back to the couch. 

"Looks like I'm not the only one excited,"Tyler stated with a smirk on his face.

Once the episode was over he stood up and started clapping.I laughed at how stupid and childish he was acting.Once Tyle sat down I got up and went to the room to get a jacket.I was looking for a jacket when I saw a picture of me and my mom together when I was 14 at the beach.She looked happy,I looked happy,Like she didn't want to kick me out.

She looked like she loved me.