chapter seven

I was going to Tudor Tyler today.i got up from my bed and did my morning routine.since my mom wasn't home I cooked breakfast and ate it quickly.i ran to toms house and we walked to school together.

"Hey tom,"I said breaking the silence.

"Yeah,"he answered.

"I like Tyler hay,"I said really fast.

"Ah,so this is why you never found a girl attractive or even dated a girl,becuase your gay,it's ok I'll support you no matter what,"he answered.

"Thanks,"I said while smiling brightly since my friend excepts me.

Now all I have to tell is the school and most importantly and hardest,my mom.when we got to school I went to my licker and then class as usual and sat beside Tyler.i sat in his lap and cuddled up to him reading what he is reading.i was like this until the bell rang and the teacher walked in.the whole class period was just the teacher talking and me and Tyler holding hands.after that period I went to my locker to get my things with Tyler and we walked to class together without are hands leaving one another.the rest of the day was like that and Tyler sat with me and my friends at lunch.my friends except me and Tyler wich is good.even though me and Tyler's aren't together together I'll ask him out tonight.tyler brought me to his house and we walked inside.he walked to the couch with me following him.he turns on the t.v. And we start watching it.

"Hey jack,"Tyler says.

"Yeah,"I answer.

"Will you be my boyfriend,"he asks me. I lit up I'm so excited.

"Yes,"I say smiling from ear to ear.

We cuddle up together and watch supernatural and the vampire diaries and I find myself slowly drifting off to sleep.i wake up on a bed an in Tyler's room.i see him lying next to me then I remember I slept the night at Tyler's.i wake up wich woke Tyler up.tuler pulled me dos  and hugged me and wouldn't let go.i stayed there until 10:00 abc then got up and fixed cereal.i also fixed Tyler a bowl.i put both Bowls on the table and I sat down.when Tyler sat down he pulled me on his lap and I ate my cereal there.after that we thought of having a fanfictio now marathon.he ran to his bed and plopped on it and I sat on his lap reading fan fiction with him half the day.once we were active enough to get up we of course,went to watch t.v. on the couch and we thought of watching vampire diaries,the originals,supernatural,and black butler.(wich is one of my favirote anime shows)once it was 9:30 Tyler took me home.when we got to my house we kissed each other bye and I walked into my house.

"Where have you been,"my mom asks.

"With a friend I spent the night there,"I answered not telling her about Tyler.

"And you didn't care to tell me,"she asks with that mother look that will scare the living day lights out of you cause you know your in trouble.

"No mam,I forgot,I'm sorry,"I say.

"Ok,go get cleaned up and get to bed,"she tells me.

Wow,that went better than I thought it would.i  walked upstairs and did my night routine and went to bed thinking about Tyler,are realationship,and how I'm going to tell and if I'm going to tell.

What am I going to tell my parents.

I wish this was my relationship but with a girl cause come on.who doesn't want to date a girl if your a girl,especially a kind and pretty one.