Chapter 6

My head snapped up and my eyes instantly latched onto the Greek god sitting into the chair next to my own. Oh, and did he look good today. A black shirt that sat snugly against his toned chest and jeans which hung low on his hips. His black hair was spiked up to perfection and I felt the need to run my fingers through it. My fingers fidgeted to do just that but I restrained them at the last minute.

My mouth opened to say something but I instantly snapped it shut thinking better of it. He's come to kill me, I thought first. Then decided no after glancing at all my classmates, too many witnesses.

I sat down in my seat mostly because class was about to start but another part of me knew if I remained standing then there was a very good chance I would collapse since my legs were shaking so badly. I kept my head down but peeked at him from the corner of my eye. He had turned in his seat so he was facing me and was blatantly staring at me.

I squirmed under his gaze and tried focusing on my work but couldn't as long as he kept staring at me. I sighed and turned to look back at him. Yeah, still staring.

"What?" I finally mumbled.

"I said, hi to you sweetheart. Aren't you gonna greet me back?" Paul said with a mischievous smirk.

"No. And I told you not to call me that. " I said as an afterthought. I turned back to face the board hoping that would be the end of our conversation.

"What, you don't like it, sweetheart? "He asked innocently. Well as innocent as an extremely tall and muscular teenage boy could look. I rolled my eyes and huffed in exasperation.

"No, I don't like it. So stop calling me that." I snapped back.

"Well, I happen to love it so the nickname stays."He responded his tone ringing with finality.

"Whatever." I grumbled under my breath.

The period went on with Paul staring at me and me trying to get all the notes for the test coming up next week. When there were a few minutes left I glanced around the room and found Jake sitting in the second row. He was sleeping with his head down on the desk. The teacher just ignored him, it seemed like he was used to this kind of behavior. Why wasn't he sitting next to me?

"Why is Jake sitting up there and why are you sitting in his seat?"I asked "Wait why are you even in this class, you weren't here the other day."

Paul shrugged and said, "I skipped the other day and I wanted to sit next to you."

I felt a blush coming on and quickly used my hair to cover my burning cheeks. He chuckled under his breath as if he found me amusing. The bell rang and I sprang out of my chair and practically ran out of the classroom.

Paul yelled after me, " See you at lunch sweetheart!"

Everyone in the hallway turned to look at me and my blush grew darker. We'll this should be an interesting day. At least he doesn't seem to want to kill me, that's always a good thing.

**************************************************************************************************************************************

Hello lovelies,

Hope your day is going great and that you liked the chapter!

Comment and like it if you want it means a lot when you guys do.

Anywho I got to 1.2k!!!! Which is so flipping awesome.

Peace. Love. Sour patches.