Chapter 4

Hi everyone so this is the update. Sorry it took so long and if there are any mistakes . I did it on my iPhone so it was hard to know if I did.

Comment if you'd like. I love to hear all of your input,  it  honestly makes my day. Tell me what you think should happen and where the story should go on from here. K thanks bye.

Peace. Love. Sour patches.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Paul's POV

Mate.

She is the most gorgeous girl I've ever seen.

I stared down at the small girl in awe. She can't be real. No one can be this beautiful.

The freckles sprinkled across her tiny nose and those bright blue eyes which froze me in place with just a look. She was skinny but not too skinny and she had long legs which seemed to go on for miles. Her blonde hair was flying everywhere as she yelled at me but I ignored the words coming out of her mouth. Oh, and what a mouth she has. It looks so soft and pink. I could just lean down and take what's mine...

NO! Control yourself Paul you can't just kiss her out of nowhere. Just focus on what she's saying, not her beauty.

I felt a stinging on my cheek which snapped me back into the present. I raised my hand to my cheek and massaged it while staring down at the girl who's hand was raised.

She just slapped me!

God, that's hot.

Her face turned pale and she looked at her hand in shock while everyone seemed frozen in the crowd. No one has ever slapped me, no one at this schools has had the balls to try.

Behind my mate I saw Embry's sister, Violet, pushing through the crowd and went to grab my mates hand. She probably thought I was going to go all crazy on her. No one takes my mate away from me.

I grabbed my mate around her petite waist and pulled her to my chest. I growled at Violet in warning but since she isn't a werewolf like the rest of us she just stated at me like I was crazy.

I turned to the crowd and said gruffly, " Go home. "

The crowd quickly scattered and ran to their cars.The nerd I was planning on beating up quickly jumped up off the concrete and walked away with his head held high. God that kid annoys me.

Everyone left.  Leaving me alone with my mate, Violet, and the pack minus Sam.

The girl in my arms pushed on my chest trying to get me to release her. Yeah, like that's gonna happen.

I chuckled and felt her stiffen against me. " No use, your not leaving that easily. What's your name sweetheart?"

She lifted her head and glared up at me but if she thought she looked intimidating she was very wrong. She looked more like a cute little kitten.

"That is none of your business. Now let go of me. " She hissed at me, "and don't call me sweetheart. " That silky voice, oh lord what is this girl doing to me.

"Wrong answer, sweetheart, try again." I smirked at my struggling mate.

After a few more minutes of struggle she huffed and stopped fighting me. She muttered something under her breath, probably thinking I couldn't hear her. But thankfully I have werewolf hearing.

I tsked her and said, "Such colorful words for a young lady. "

Wow, I really enjoy teasing her.

She sighed and finally answered, " My names Beth, okay? So now can you let me go. "

I opened my mouth to refuse but got cut off by Jacob, "Yeah we should really get going Paul. "

I forgot they were still here. All I could focus on was my Beth. I turned and glared at Jacob but he only shrugged and mouthed patrol. I groaned and put my head on the space between Beth's shoulder and neck where I could inhale her comforting scent. I was wondering where it was coming from all day today, it was all over the schools hall ways and I couldn't get enough of it.

I reluctantly let go of her waist and stepped back before I did something stupid like grab her and run.

Violet stepped forward and grabbed Beth's hand while glaring us all down. She hates us cause she thinks we forced Embry into our "cult" or whatever. It stinks cause it destroys Embry when he thinks she hates him.

She started pulling Beth to her car but before they could pull out and leave I yelled, "I'll be seeing you soon sweetheart! "

She didn't turn around but the stiffness of her shoulders showed that she heard me.

Watching them leave I promised myself something.

You will be mine Beth.