2p Germany x single parent reader part 2

A/N- not edited. This was requested by angel99kiss08, hope you enjoy!

Also we have reached 72 votes and over 1000 reads! When I first published this book I didn't think I was going to get any requests, this is amazing! So I want to give a big thank you to all of my amazing readers and followers! I sincerely appreciate every read, vote, and comment! You guys rock my face off!!!
----------------- ----------------- -----------------

Reader's POV-

My hand covered my mouth in shock as my eyes took in the scene before me. An audible gasp escaped me, gaining the attention of my boyfriend and the girl he was... making out with.

Lutz turned to me, his face showing shock and regret while the bleach blonde girl beside him just smirked at me, leaning further on Lutz as she flipped her hair back and stuck out her chest.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing, the man I've spent the past year with, the man who was there for me when no one else was, the man who I fell in love with, the man who was helping me raise my daughter... was cheating on me?

Angry, I dug my fingernails into my hand until I felt blood drip down from the cuts and form a puddle on the sidewalk. I stared at him- the man I've come to love while I willed the tears that gathered in my eyes not to fall.

I would not give these two the satisfaction of seeing me cry.

I was holding onto Mya who was cooing and smiling at the man across the street, her little arms reaching towards him as some drool dripped down her chin.

I took a step back, wanting nothing more than to get away from the man who broke my heart.

"(Name), wait-" I heard Lutz call but I didn't wait. I turned around and walked away, ignoring his calls and pleads for me to stop.

Lutz started to run after me and I increased my pace, weaving my way through crowds of people, praying I made it to my car before he caught up to me.

I could see my car just up ahead, I walked even faster desperate to get to my car before he found me.

I fumbled with my keys, my vision was blurred by tears and I couldn't make out which button to push.

"C'mon- open!" I muttered under my breath. I sighed in relief as I heard the familiar click of the lock alerting me that the car was now unlocked.

I quickly opened the back door and fastened Mya in her car seat, I flinched when I heard Lutz call my name again- he was so close.

I shut Mya's door and rushed to the front of my car a few tears escaping on the way there. Just as I yanked open the door it was slammed shut in my face.

My entire body tensed as I felt hot breath on the back of my neck, there were two strong arms going around me and trapping me between my car and him.

"(Name)," Lutz whispered behind me, "please look at me." I ignored him instead focusing on my breathing which was now coming out in short little gasps.

"Liebling bitte umdrehen und schauen mich an."

A choked sob escaped me and I yanked on the handle of the door even though I knew it wouldn't open.

I just wanted to leave. I didn't want to face him right now, I was hurt, I was angry, and I was already starting to break down.

I took a deep, shaky breath, trying to calm myself- the last thing I wanted was for my voice to come out squeaky and high pitched, I didn't want to let him know he hurt me.

He doesn't deserve that satisfaction.

"Lutz, I need you to go away." I whispered, relived when my voice came out stronger than I thought it would.