2p Canada x nature loving reader

A/N- not edited.  Requested by angel99kiss08,  hope you enjoy!
WARNING!!!!!  THIS THING IS DARK PEOPLE, NOT FOR EVERYONE.  TRIGGER WARNING. 

Reader's POV-

The wind blew harshly against my face, turning my nose red and making my (hair length/color) hair fall out of my hat.

Stopping briefly to adjust it I took this time to take in my surroundings. Before me was a breathtaking view of a forest blanketed in snow. Everything seemed to sparkle,  the snow added a(n) almost magical feeling.

I was in Canada. I just recently moved here, it was about a week ago. I absolutely love wildlife and someone informed me of the creatures here, and how some nasty poachers are trying to hunt the poor things to sell them!

I wrinkled my nose in disgust at the thought, lifting my boot up to continue trudging through the deep snow. 'But that's why I'm here!'  I thought with a smile.

My job is to spread awareness of the endangered wildlife. I follow them around and take some pictures of them in their natural habitat, I never disturbe them though, I leave them be and just admire from afar.

After that I write an article to go along with the phots, encouraging people to care for and to protect their wildlife.

I adore my job! I get to travel all over the world and see many amazing creatures and help them.

I'll be in Canada for the next few months before moving on again.
I stopped waking to readjust my scarf so it would cover my noes.

"Canada may be beautiful, but the weather is a far cry from Florida." I mumbled as another cold gust of wind hit me, causing me to shiver.

Just days ago I had been in Florida, sunny, warm, you can feel your toes, Florida.

This will take some time to get used to. A while up ahead of me I spot an adorable family of foxes. Quietly, I get out my camera and crouch down.

Time to work.
----------------- ----------------- -----------------
Pov- change. 2p Canada's pov-

I stared emotionless at the body before me. Using my boot I shoved the man to see if he was still alive. Nope, he was dead.

"Serves ya right ya .amn poacher. Kuma, breakfast." Immediately after I spoke Kuma got up and started to chow down on the scum bag.

I ran a hand down my face. I was .issed. Lately there seemed to be more poachers than ever, and if it wasn't *ucking poachers I was dealing with it's stupid people either messing with, or endangering the wildlife!

Doesn't anyone care about these innocent creatures anymore?  After Kuma was done with his meal we continued our rounds.

I was still pretty *issed about the poacher but a few hours went by and nothing happened.

"Well Kuma, whadya say we call it a night?" I said, walking in the direction of home. We haven't seen anything in a few hours,  I think it's safe to say-

"Awh, you gotta be *hitting me." I hissed under my breath as I spotted some stupid guy eying a family of foxes.

I reached behind me and got my hockey stick, "Here we go again." I started to walk towards the *ucker when they sat up and looked right at me.

*hit. I said before ducking behind a nearby tree. Luckily all her attention seemed to be on Kuma. Wait, her?! He was a she? I poked my head out from behind the tree to get a better look.

Before me was a breathtaking girl, gorgeous big (color) eyes framed by long, dark lashes. Wisps of (hair color) hair fell out of the hat she had on and surrounded her face.