2p Canada x Reader

Again not edited and I suck at spelling, sorry! I did my best. Also this was requested by angel99kiss08, hope you like it!

---------------
Reader's POV-

I hummed happily as I finished arranging the last of the bouquets for a young couples wedding.

They came in about a week ago, completely in love and ready to be married. I giggled as I rememberd how excited they were, the poor things were desperate to plan the wedding in the shortest amount of time possible.

I owned a cute little flower shop in the middle of town, I was more than happy to help the sweet couple. I always had a hard time saying no.

I had a total of seven days to create all of the necessary arrangements, from the bridesmaids bouquets to the brides herself, and all of the decorations.

It was not easy but I managed. Well.. almost. There were just a few things left I needed to do to complete the bouquet.

"And... done!" I couldn't stop the huge smile that came to my face as I had finally finished. They were beautiful. I couldn't wait to show them to the lovely couple, though I'm sure the little Italian would be more excited.

The German fellow, though very nice, didn't really show emotions. Still, I couldn't help but feel pride when I looked at my finished work. As I was putting away the bouquets I heard the bell above the door chime, alerting me of a new customer.

"I'll be out in a moment!" I called,  I walked out to see two men arguing with each other. I cleared my throat to get their attention.

"Um... excuse me?" I asked, smiling as they both turned to face me. "Hello, I'm (first/last name). I'm the owner of this shop, is there anything I can help you with?"

The shorter of the two flashed me a big smile, his teeth were practically shining. He had strawberry blonde hair and big blue eyes.

He held out his hand to me and I took it happily, giving him a smile in return. "Ello poppet, it's lovely to make your aquantence! I'm Oliver Kirkland."

Oliver was a very eccentric and colorful man, in personality and dress. He was wearing a crisp white dress short with a pink sweater vest and neon blue bow tie. He completed the ensemble with some tan slacks and brown loafers.

I laughed softly at the overly excited man. "It's a pleasure to meet you as well. So, what can I do for you today?"

His blue eyes widend and his smile increased. "Well dear, my friend and I are... Oh!" Instantly his smile dropped and a look of guilt came over his face.

"I'm so sorry poppet! I completely forgot. Silly me, this is my brother- Matthieu." Oliver stepped to the side, allowing me to see the man he was talking about.

I gulped when I saw him, how did I not notice him before?! He was tall, very tall. He had blonde hair tied back in a ponytail,  dark sunglasses hid his eyes from view.

He wore a plaid shirt and dark jeans, black boots and gloves completed his look. Overall he was a very intimidating man, and he made it very clear that he did not want to be here.

Even so I held out my hand and smiled, "Hello Matthieu, it's nice to meet you." Sweat started to form on my brow as he just continued to stare at my hand.

I slowly started bringing my hand down when he grunted, closing his hand around mine before swiftly releasing. Shocked and relieved I flashed him another smile before going back to business.

"So, Oliver, Matthieu, what brings you here today?" Oliver clapped his hands together, excitement taking over.

"Well poppet, today is Matthieu's father, one of my closest friends, birthday! He doesn't normally celebrate his birthday so I thought we'd surprise him!"